13 stone something to 12 stone something

For the past like 2 weeks, I haven't stuck to plan and went back up to like 13st10, so I've just got back on track basically, I'm hoping to join the gym next week :) so I've kinda kick started my weight loss again, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1/2 lb this week. Which I'm pleased with as I've managed to gain and lose my totm weight in the same week. Still 13:8 which means I'm still 1lb heavier than before I was sick but it's going. At this rate ill just meet my Christmas goal of 13.0. It's 8 weeks til Christmas

Trying to get into the 12's but for one reason or another i cant seem to break out of the 13's. Weighed in at 13.0.5 this week so if i can lose 1lb will just be in the 12's. I have everything crossed and trying to stay focused.

Good luck everyone x

Cannot wait to get back into this category! X

Half a pound gone this week. Not lots but back to my pre illness weight and a bit less. Christmas goal weight here I come :)

Ahh that's brilliant! I'm still at 13st7

No gain no loss, just pure maintain, I'm leaving it til after my holiday now, 2 weeks in Florida here I come! Eee I fly next Sunday :)
X

Well done Tam.

Wish I was joining you. I'm 13:7 today would love to be 13:6 by Sunday my official day. I'm hoping that January will be my move to the 12's
Enjoy your holiday

Lost 2.5 this week so 13 10 1/2. Think ill be a long time in the 13's!! Seems a long way away to be 12 anything. Just have to remind myself I was 15 8 at the end of August.

I've got 5lb to lose to just get back into this thread!

I only lost half z pound this week. I can still get to my Christmas goal if I motivate myself

Back