13 stone something to 12 stone something

don't give up because of a little gain! there's more to losing weight than being good though - get outside and walk around for 15 minutes every day and you'll soon see a difference :)

omfg for the sake of 100g i could have made my next goal. fml.

13st 9lb as of today! total of 2 and a half stone lost since the end of january!

ignore the ticker, it's gone kaput for some reason.

13st 6.4lb <3

It really was a tight one!! 13st 3.5lbs.!! 0.2 off!! :-( ah well... Here's hoping for this weekends weigh in!

I'm 13-13 and just started 5:2 and calorie counting this week. Would love to get down to 12-13 quickly as I got up here quickly! But just started so I'll see how it goes.
My first weigh in will be next Tuesday so fingers crossed there'll be a loss of a few pounds just to spur me on!

I'm 13.4 st and hoping to be in the 12's before 1st April. One week and hopefully a loss of 5 lbs.

Ava Q x

I'm just joining in with this one 13st 13 and a long way to drop until I'm off the end of this thread.

We can do it :D

13 st 11 today. Hoping to shift a little more in the next few days...

I'm finally here!!!

13 stone 13 this morning so one stone to go to get into the 12's. I can't even begin to imagine being 12 stone, I've been such a fatty for so long, it will be most strange!!!

Who else is wading through the 13's??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done!! :) Woo hoo! You'll do it! I'm currently sitting at 13.00 and it's looking like it's sticking...:-( I've been really good but it doesn't want to seem to move down anymore...lol... hey ho.... I'm sure it will eventually. Good luck in getting through to the next round :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I sat at the 14 mark when I lost weight last time, sat there for so long I forgot to keep going and got fat again... oops!!!

Remember to keep going and you will get to the 12's.

Have you tried messing around with your macro nutrients, see if that kick starts the metabolism a little? Xxx

Ha ha ha ha. Carbs, fat and protein. I'm currently low carb, high fat and protein. Also no sugar or refined carbs, for the first time in my life I don't feel controlled by food. Xxx

2lbs down... 12lbs to go till I'm in the 12's

Well done! :) Good luck for this week. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back