13 stone something - yeehaa!!!!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Today on my scales I was 13.13.4, 12 ounces below 14 stone! I know it's not much but it feels so good to be 13 stone something at last. I haven't been this light since the autumn of 2005. My 2003 pre-pregnancy weight (and I was 2.5 stone overweight by my reckoning when I got pregnant) is in sight, finally, and this time I'm going to get there - and way beyond. And the best bit is KNOWING that in 4-6 weeks I'll be 12 stone something. I really feel that finding Lipotrim has been akin to being handed a magic key. I am so grateful.

Thats brilliant. I know exactly how you feel, im so close to being in the 11s and was 14.10 when i started, cant even remember the last time i was below 13! Whenever i weigh myself i feel great as its constantly going down, this never happened on a food diet for me!

Fantastic Cate, I remember the feeling well......I have had one day, just the bloody one, when I was 10st 13lbs.....that was a few weeks back and I just can't get back there:(

thats fantastic well done im delighted for you x :)

Fantastic Cate, I remember the feeling well......I have had one day, just the bloody one, when I was 10st 13lbs.....that was a few weeks back and I just can't get back there:(

Hi Sandra, don't obsess about being 10st 13lbs. You've got a 27" waist!!!!! Maybe your body is trying to tell you something. ;)

Thats brilliant. I know exactly how you feel, im so close to being in the 11s and was 14.10 when i started, cant even remember the last time i was below 13! Whenever i weigh myself i feel great as its constantly going down, this never happened on a food diet for me!

I know Lis, it's the certainty and speed of this diet that keeps you going, despite it being pretty tough psychologically at times. No more turning up to weigh-ins to be told you've lost 1/2 lb and feeling like your goal weight remains as far away as ever. You're doing so well.

Well done Cate, you're doing great! X

Really pleased for you Cate, you have done amazing! x

Cate, a great milestone for you. You deserve to feel pleased. Roll on getting to your next goal.

Well done, LT is just great isn't it!!!

Hi Sandra, don't obsess about being 10st 13lbs. You've got a 27" waist!!!!! Maybe your body is trying to tell you something. ;)

Could be.....actually I think I've found the secret of my waist...at Pilates today my teacher was going around checking everybody's posture etc and she said that my stomach muscles were really good.....didn't realise that I had any until I lost the fat off of them:D I wish that I had taken up Pilates years ago, I could've done it even with some of the ops that I've had, oh well, better late than never I guess!

Cate, you must feel fantastic. I'm delighted for you. You're an inspiration to me - in your weight loss and supportive posts.

SandraB - I think your body is telling you you're perfect already!
(Note to self: find out what stomach muscles are and start pilates) ;)

Jessie.....if only! But I'm quite happy with myself in clothes now which, as I'm hardly going to parade my naked body around the place, is all that matters!

Seriously, core Pilates is amazing! I only took it up about a month ago at the suggestion of my physiotherapist cos he thought that it would help with my limp and I cannot believe the difference that it has made to my posture and my general aches and pains. Find a gym near you and give it a try, the good thing is that you don't have to be young or thin (or both) to do it:D

See next post.

Last edited:
Cate, you must feel fantastic. I'm delighted for you. You're an inspiration to me - in your weight loss and supportive posts.

Thanks Jessie. I'm only trying to do for others what was done for me when I first started. I'm glad you're finding it helpful. :grouphugg:

well done cate,you're doing amazingly well:) x

Back