13 stone to go

Hello Felicity

Welcome to Minimins. I have a similar amount of weight to lose than you. Good luck with your journey and I will keep a look out to see how you are getting on.

Margi x

hey felicity. welcome! i have 6-7 stone to lose. not as much as you but i understand how daunting it is feeling like youll never get there so msg me any time if you just want a chat. i wish you the best of luck. will be stalking your thread :)

Good luck felicity, hope your weight loss go`s well. :0)

You should definitely consider all possible diets before you go the surgery route... you can still cheat with surgery, and you NEED to have that willpower or it won't work, simple as. It's an awful lot to put your body through if it doesn't work

Good luck to you in whatever solution you choose :) x

I have c. 11 stone to lose Felicity and am doing it with SW and Xenical. So far so good. I wish you the best of luck with your journey.

I have 9.5 stone to lose. I was refered for surgery but denied because I'm not diabetic. It was really really hard emotionally going through the fear, deciding to do it then being knocked back.

I start Cambridge next Fri, I'll keep checking in on you and we can do it together :)

Back