14.7 stone to now!

suze1310

So I started slimming world august 2010 at 14.45. Am I currently 10.13. I still have at least another 1 stone 7 to go but I am happy at the moment with what I look like so I'm gonna maintain for a bit and build up my fitness as I want to run a half marathon in may next year!
I have stopped going to slimming world classes now as I was letting what it said on the scales really affect my mood and what I would eat! So I am following it from home and not weighing myself at the mo as I have considerably upped my exercise amount!! Just going on how I feel!

The first 2 pictures r may 2010 and I was about 14.7 (probably more)! These pictures really affected me coz I was in denial about what I looked like! I was wearing a size 18 top n skirt n remember not being able to pull the skirt up and having to put it over my head to put it on!!

The second 2 are recent pics as a cat for Halloween in wet look leggings! (wow!!) and the black dress for my birthday night out a size 10!

Attachments

• image-2354847089.jpg
    image-2354847089.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,746
  • image-441708712.jpg
    image-441708712.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,828
  • image-141122231.jpg
    image-141122231.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,748
  • image-2292564723.jpg
    image-2292564723.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,895
No other way to describe it, other than darn Amazing. Well done, and keep on smiling

Wow well done you look amazing. :)

I just stuck to the extra easy plan and went to a group every week! When it started slowing down I would do red days! I always allow myself a treat after weigh in whether it be a take away or ice cream crisps chocolate etc! And then start afresh on a weds morning!
I use my syns on meals eg a beef in Black bean n boiled rice from Chinese would be my days syns with a few extras allowed for milk or butter etc! Rather than havin them on something like chocolate coz then it never felt like a treat and is easy for me to eat my syns for the day then think ooo il have some choc n then iv doubled my syns!
Another tip is always mix up ur meals! I hate eating the same thing look on here for recipes all the time!
I go out drinking with my friends alot on weekends and if I know I'm having a big night out I will have only a few syns a day sometime none then save them for the alcohol!!
My two best friends r also doing slimmingworld so we keep each other on track wi emails texts sw dinner parties etc!
I lost about 2 1/2 stone before I did any exercise but that doesn't work for everyone!
My body shape has changed loads since I started running and last week I ran 5 miles in about 53 mins!! When I first started running in july i couldn't even run for a min! I did the nhs couch to 5 km xxx

Are you sure its still you lol
Seriously hun, you look fab - totally different and I LOVE the blonde hair change too
Well done.
I'm only on week 10 on my journey so pics like this inspire me so much x

suze1310 said:
I just stuck to the extra easy plan and went to a group every week! When it started slowing down I would do red days! I always allow myself a treat after weigh in whether it be a take away or ice cream crisps chocolate etc! And then start afresh on a weds morning!
I use my syns on meals eg a beef in Black bean n boiled rice from Chinese would be my days syns with a few extras allowed for milk or butter etc! Rather than havin them on something like chocolate coz then it never felt like a treat and is easy for me to eat my syns for the day then think ooo il have some choc n then iv doubled my syns!
Another tip is always mix up ur meals! I hate eating the same thing look on here for recipes all the time!
I go out drinking with my friends alot on weekends and if I know I'm having a big night out I will have only a few syns a day sometime none then save them for the alcohol!!
My two best friends r also doing slimmingworld so we keep each other on track wi emails texts sw dinner parties etc!
I lost about 2 1/2 stone before I did any exercise but that doesn't work for everyone!
My body shape has changed loads since I started running and last week I ran 5 miles in about 53 mins!! When I first started running in july i couldn't even run for a min! I did the nhs couch to 5 km xxx

thanks for that you look fabulous i hope in a few months time ill be able to post pics like yours, again well done x

Back