14.7 stone to now!

Wow, that's incredible!

It's so motivating to see this as I am similar age and currently a size 18 with as much to lose! Thank you for posting!

Excercise

Hi u look ab fab!!! Please could you give me a typical day of your food intake, and what sort of excercise you do everyday? I am new here and cannot see any info like that?
Thank you

This is really amazing, im 14st 7 at the moment and seeing how fantastic you look has really helped spur me on. You look gorgeous, you should be very proud of yourself :)

Well done hun, you look fab

You look amazing, congrats on such a fantastic loss :D

I am looking to loose a similar amount of weight but was wondering if you have found that your legs have slimmed down a lot?

Really inspiring pictures. Thanks and well done

Your such an inspiration!! I was in the 14s and have lost just over a stone, still planning on loosing another, but looking at your pictures makes me realise all the hard work def pays off!!
Well done you!!

Cant wait to feel the same success. You must be so proud of your acheivements. All these photos are great incentive.
Congrats

You look fab! well done :)

suze1310 said:
So I started slimming world august 2010 at 14.45. Am I currently 10.13. I still have at least another 1 stone 7 to go but I am happy at the moment with what I look like so I'm gonna maintain for a bit and build up my fitness as I want to run a half marathon in may next year!
I have stopped going to slimming world classes now as I was letting what it said on the scales really affect my mood and what I would eat! So I am following it from home and not weighing myself at the mo as I have considerably upped my exercise amount!! Just going on how I feel!

The first 2 pictures r may 2010 and I was about 14.7 (probably more)! These pictures really affected me coz I was in denial about what I looked like! I was wearing a size 18 top n skirt n remember not being able to pull the skirt up and having to put it over my head to put it on!!

The second 2 are recent pics as a cat for Halloween in wet look leggings! (wow!!) and the black dress for my birthday night out a size 10!

Wow!!!! You look fantastic!! Just wondered how tall you are as I am similar weight and my target is 11st x

Amazing! Your starting pic's so remind me on me when I started almost a year ago! I've had some food issues over the year but back on track now (lost 1 stone 4 pounds so far) but i struggled going up and down (never slimming worlds fault, always my mouth and the fridge!!) Seeing your pics really reminds me that I WILL get there, even if it takes me a while. Thanks so much for sharing x

VixyFiend said:
Amazing! Your starting pic's so remind me on me when I started almost a year ago! I've had some food issues over the year but back on track now (lost 1 stone 4 pounds so far) but i struggled going up and down (never slimming worlds fault, always my mouth and the fridge!!) Seeing your pics really reminds me that I WILL get there, even if it takes me a while. Thanks so much for sharing x

I love that!! (always my mouth and the fridge) made me laugh!! :)
Good luck!

Back