14 Stone To Lose

Just a blip!! Don't worry about it. You're allowed a break every now and then and it was only one meal! It's happened and it's done - just have to chalk it down and carry on! :) *huuuuuuuuuuuuugs!* :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Yay Dolly! ( I do apologise if I ever call you 'Dollywood, DollyMog, Dollyknockers, Dollybogs etc. My dog's called Molly and it's just become second nature :p)

Bit of a funny old day today. I was going to take some before-starting garden pics but I really had to power wash the garden before I felt able too because it was absolutely atrocious and now I got the powerwasher (£37 from B&Q ladies! It was an utter bargain!) I just wanted to crack on!! It took me 4 and a half hours so you can imagine how bad it was to start with! It was so dangerous, all that green stuff slipping and sliding everywhere. Now I can carry stuff down to the end of the garden and crack on without fear of slipping on my bum!

I went right through lunch though and didn't even realise it, I was just cracking on and didn't feel at all hungry so missed out the meal! I've made up for it in a way with snacking tonight post dinner though. Had a couple of fruit winders, 2 fromage frais yoghurts, 2 satsumas, an apple, rice cakes with quark on them etc etc but it still leaves me at 1145 calories for the day (I know I said I'd increase them but I honestly can't fit another bite in tonight! Not even if it was chocolate or doughnuts!) Will get back to normal tomorrow though :)

Sometimes when you are busy you just don't get hungry tho.

I had some chicken breasts cooked in soy sauce with babycorn & broccoli for dinner tonight was so nice.

I am trying to cut out carbs, its so hard carbs are tasty.

Dxxx

That sounds gorgeous! Carbs really are *******.

Had 2 chicken breasts covered in quark wrapped in weightwatchers bacon which ended up surprisingly low in calories (ate two cos I was hungry :eek: )! 70 for the 2 bacon medalions, 69 for 100g of quark and 280 for the 2 chicken breasts. - 419 for the entire thing. Only hard thing was not serving it with the filled pasta i usually would and adding some boiled potatoes and veg!

Oh guys... your meals sound delish! I cant wait for next week to be able to experiment more with veggies everyday!

Carbs are a nightmare... was STS for two weeks and realized my dairy consumption was way too high completely skewing daily carb count and the effect of the Dukan plan I'm doing. So now cut out dairy completely and hoping that shows on the scale this week :cross: .

Food does sound delish. I too have cut back on carbs but it is hard though.

Good luck bonkers. Hope you see a loss next weigh in.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i think i need to look at my carbs x x

Hows it goin!

Still managing the no carbs with my main meal.

It's actually quite good once you get into it & you realise how filling chicken & vegetables are!

Dxxx

Can we help? :( Is it something specific causing you problems? We can talk it through if you want :)

Dolly, I love chicken :) I'd happily eat it for every meal!

Can we help? :( Is it something specific causing you problems? We can talk it through if you want :)

Dolly, I love chicken :) I'd happily eat it for every meal!

your such a sweetheart love
im getting there now love just my silly eating choices feeling sorry for myself lolol

:) we're all in the same place my love, it helps to have people who understand to talk to - it's not the same talking to people who don't know how hard your journey is!

Maybe it might help posting your meal and we can give ideas as to ways of lowering the carbs? :) Or what to put with things?

psp

i agree with you but i have the death off my best friend to sort first x x x

Always here to talk about anything my love :) Anytime, just let me know. Keep your chin up sweetheart, you've come so far and he would be proud of you xxx

Always here to talk about anything my love :) Anytime, just let me know. Keep your chin up sweetheart, you've come so far and he would be proud of you xxx

psp
you sent a shiver down my spine then you said the words he would have said to me :D

but you are right back to my walking and healthy eating x x x

Back