14 Stone To Lose

Happy Birthday doggy! Are you doing anything special for him?

I've never celebrated my putty cats' bdays... always get them a new box or toy but no party :rolleyes:

She had a little cake (tiny bit won't hurt them!), a wet dinner (meaty one like all special occasions rather than the dry one they normally have) and a new toy and jumbone each :D Will do the same when it's Louie's birthday in exactly a month :D They're both turning 6, can't believe it! Only feels like five minutes ago they were babies!

Hope everyone is well and had good weekend!

I honestly can't believe my weight loss result! I never thought I'd lose this much in a week after 1 / 2lb losses! And I'm taking this one as my end of month weight as TOTM is due in the next couple of days and I know come Wed (the real end of May) it'll have had it's dreaded affect on it.

unnamed.jpg
Because of the TOTM situation being so close I'm not upset about that errant pound either :D 22lb and a half inches in total around my body off in a month! Bring on May!

She had a little cake (tiny bit won't hurt them!), a wet dinner (meaty one like all special occasions rather than the dry one they normally have) and a new toy and jumbone each :D Will do the same when it's Louie's birthday in exactly a month :D They're both turning 6, can't believe it! Only feels like five minutes ago they were babies!

Hope everyone is well and had good weekend!

I honestly can't believe my weight loss result! I never thought I'd lose this much in a week after 1 / 2lb losses! And I'm taking this one as my end of month weight as TOTM is due in the next couple of days and I know come Wed (the real end of May) it'll have had it's dreaded affect on it.

View attachment 135557
Because of the TOTM situation being so close I'm not upset about that errant pound either :D 22lb and a half inches in total around my body off in a month! Bring on May!
well done sps your doing great x x x

Thank you ladies :) It gives you a proper boost to carry on doesn't it :) I'm really v hungry today (haven't gone over any calorie allowance, but I've had 2 ice lollies (mini milks are 30 cals each :D), a bag of 50 cal popcorn and a cheese string to try and curb it! Going to have an early night and watch some netflix to take my mind off it :)

psp enjoy your film x

Good plan, distraction is key. I ate a massive lindt bunny last week due to boredom, felt soooo sick afterwards too! Enjoy your film :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's your day been? Just got off work early so should miss the gridlock of rush hour.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies, ended up watching Love Actually again. Guh, Colin Firth! <3 and then watched the new Top Gear DVD I bought myself a few days ago :D

Did some more garden work today, moved paving slabs the top of the garden and dug up the weeds that were between them and then dug it over. Paying for it now, really quite tired - but it stopped my eating for the sake of it again (It must be because it's TOTM. Not usually this bothered!) had less than 1100 calories though today so can have a treat tonight :D Saved some so I can have a supper after how hungry I was yesterday.

How are you all doing? :) Hope you got home before the rush tigerlilly!

that garden work is gonna net you another stone in May :)

Love Love Actually... must watch again.

Also - thank you for the recommendation on Law & Order UK. I (ahem) obtained copies of the program and now on Season 6 (I almost cried in the last episode of season 5).

I just wish UK programming did 24 episodes (like the US). Now I'm sad that I'm almost at the end of it :(

:D it's wonderful isn't it! It's the last ep of s8 tonight on itv. I'm worried about my Ronnie! :( I LOVE it when you find a new programme that you love and you have series to catch up on :D I did it with Fresh Meat, Threesome (Comedy Central series - HILAROUS!), The Inbetweeners and Green Wing this past year. Need to find some more new shows to chain watch :D) (also rec Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't seen it, it's an American cop comedy show. It's hilarious and so understated! - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

(I know what you mean about S5. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but guuuuh! :( Feel for all of them!)

& Thank you lovely! I hope so! Trying reallyreallyreally hard :D Doing course work for my V2L Nutrition and Health course today rather than more garden work as I'm at the opticians in the morning and I don't want to get in his chair and not be able to get out of it because I'm that stiff ;) )

You're doing really well!

You seem to love all the same shows as me too :) My hubby though isn't as keen on any of them lol. I have to watch them online as he'll moan all the way through them if I watch them on the big screen.

:D it's wonderful isn't it! It's the last ep of s8 tonight on itv. I'm worried about my Ronnie! :( I LOVE it when you find a new programme that you love and you have series to catch up on :D I did it with Fresh Meat, Threesome (Comedy Central series - HILAROUS!), The Inbetweeners and Green Wing this past year. Need to find some more new shows to chain watch :D) (also rec Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't seen it, it's an American cop comedy show. It's hilarious and so understated! - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

(I know what you mean about S5. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but guuuuh! :( Feel for all of them!)

& Thank you lovely! I hope so! Trying reallyreallyreally hard :D Doing course work for my V2L Nutrition and Health course today rather than more garden work as I'm at the opticians in the morning and I don't want to get in his chair and not be able to get out of it because I'm that stiff ;) )

I didn't know there was a Season 8 (or just forgot about it!). Now on S7 and still loving it! Will google the others and see if any take my fancy.

My problem is my mum watches these programs with me and she is way old fashioned. Law & Order is great as there is minimal (ahem) :love:. But have to be careful about new programs as they may put her off :p. She is 65 this year so I let her have her way.

How did the opticians visit go? And this course your doing... is this to help you understand food for personal reasons or for professional reasons.

xx

My treats this week have been Mini Calippos... soooo nice at 68 calories but a bit high in sugar for a regular day to day thing. Either that or a funny feet lolly at 70 cals but again, I'm trying to stay off too much sugar. Gotta be done though if you fancy something sweet.

Keep it up honey, you're doing so well. TOTM is a pain though, never noticed the bloating before but I feel like a puffer fish today.

You're doing really well!

You seem to love all the same shows as me too :) My hubby though isn't as keen on any of them lol. I have to watch them online as he'll moan all the way through them if I watch them on the big screen.

~Hahaha! That's awesome :) I tend to find a lot on netflix to be honest, it might be worth an investment if you can? :) I run mine through my xbox in my room and slob out on my bed (have it in other rooms too but tend to watch it mostly up here) and get hooked on stuff. I watched a load of crappy hallmark american straight to tv christmas films november/december time - was fun :D

I didn't know there was a Season 8 (or just forgot about it!). Now on S7 and still loving it! Will google the others and see if any take my fancy.

My problem is my mum watches these programs with me and she is way old fashioned. Law & Order is great as there is minimal (ahem) :love:. But have to be careful about new programs as they may put her off :p. She is 65 this year so I let her have her way.

How did the opticians visit go? And this course your doing... is this to help you understand food for personal reasons or for professional reasons.

xx

It's the one that's airing on itv at the minute. It was meant to finish on Wednesday, but because it featured a stabbing and there was the poor teacher in Leeds who was stabbed they moved it - the official twitter for both L&OUK and ITV have no idea when it's going to be aired now though...!!!

My mums gotten into it too, and the american versions of law and order too - she loves the criminal intent one the most I think :)

The opticians wasn't so bad thanks - he's a lovely lovely man. He reminds me a lot of Mark Darcy to be honest, he's a bit posh and bumbling and plain adorable with bad jokes - he has his build/hair cut too but he doesn't look like him (shame ;)) but he's just like him in personality (... ahem. If he was real :p) No big changes or anything to worry about which is always awesome :D

The course was for personal reasons, I'm quite enjoying it to be fair. It's supposed to be 16 weeks and my first assessment is due 22nd May (... I may have sent it in on Saturday.... :sign0007: ) It's basically a free way to learn about anything that I might be missing food/nutrition/health wise that may boost the weight loss. It was very basic for the first one though, didn't feel like i'd learnt anything new but hopefully it'll progress :) It helps that i'm in this frame of mind to lose the weight and that I read a lot about various things and ways to help weight loss and what I should be doing before starting because it all is included in the assessment :)

My treats this week have been Mini Calippos... soooo nice at 68 calories but a bit high in sugar for a regular day to day thing. Either that or a funny feet lolly at 70 cals but again, I'm trying to stay off too much sugar. Gotta be done though if you fancy something sweet.

Keep it up honey, you're doing so well. TOTM is a pain though, never noticed the bloating before but I feel like a puffer fish today.

Oooh yum :) I keep having mini milks at 30cals. Hoping the calcium is working - think between those and my feta/cottage cheese addiction alongside the slimfast shakes I'm getting more calcium than ever :rotfl: I'm completely out of snacks (other than rice cakes and crispbakes) because someone else keeps eating them too :mad: ) not doing any shopping until the online shop comes on Friday so I'm interested to see if there'll be any difference if I don't have any real snacks between now and Friday :)

Hope you're all doing well :) Lost another 3lb this week to take me to 24st 12. Very glad to see the 24's pop up on the scales - that's another one that I've left behind :)

Never really paid attention to the TOTM bloat but cor it doesn't half get you does it! Out of interest I weighed myself Saturday (end day) to see if anything had changed and panicked to see 25st 3lb staring back at me so clearly it's the end few days where my extra few lb's sneak up

hi hun hope you had a lovely bank holiday x

Wasn't too bad thanks, hope yours was okay :)

Had a lax weekend to be honest did little other than watch Extreme Couponing and Green Wing on netflix.

Being a bit slow today, getting a few jobs done but not in any rush. Feel a bit... not ill or blah just.. not entirely with it. Nothing's wrong, just a lazy day I think. Hoping to do some proper cleaning tomorrow.

Got the little bit of garden I have left uncovered dug over and planted the grass seed for it and then also watered it a little bit. Getting the rubbish together too as it's bin day tomorrow. Been to the shop for some milk (and got distracted by a meal deal :eek: I can't say no to a chicken and stuffing sandwich. It's my Christmas day supper that :D doorstop bread, chicken, stuffing and bread sauce with some bacon rasher crisps. Have it every year, I bloody love it <3) Got no snacks in so I can have the extra calories as with the 2 slimfasts and 2 decaff teas so far today I'm only on 494 calories and I've still got 1466 left according to myfitnesspal :D :8855: Good job as the sandwich alone is 403 calories :innocent0002::innocent0002:

Stopped for dinner and to watch police interceptors on channel 5 (yumyum Christopher Fox :D) and I think this afternoon I'll do some dusting, hoovering and may wash my poor old doggie as gently as I can as she's at the groomers on the 16th and she's getting a little matted already. Don't want the lady pulling her around anymore than she has to (The groomer's lovely and well trained, but Molly has spondylosis so I want to try and make it easy for her whilst she's relaxed here). Will make some weetabix bread before that me thinks :)

My mums gotten into it too, and the american versions of law and order too - she loves the criminal intent one the most I think :)

No big changes or anything to worry about which is always awesome :D

The course was for personal reasons, I'm quite enjoying it to be fair. It's supposed to be 16 weeks and my first assessment is due 22nd May (... I may have sent it in on Saturday.... :sign0007: ) It's basically a free way to learn about anything that I might be missing food/nutrition/health wise that may boost the weight loss. It was very basic for the first one though, didn't feel like i'd learnt anything new but hopefully it'll progress :) It helps that i'm in this frame of mind to lose the weight and that I read a lot about various things and ways to help weight loss and what I should be doing before starting because it all is included in the assessment :)

Lost another 3lb this week to take me to 24st 12.

Criminal intent is the best! My mum loved it too.

Good on the opticians!

I find it very difficult to get into courses outside work training required. Just no time or inclination. Great going on learning something new and enjoying it!

Woohoo on the loss! 3lbs is great!

Back