14 Stone To Lose

psp

i agree with you but i have the death off my best friend to sort first x x x

Sorry to hear that Chezz you must be going though hard times. Try not to be hard on yourself. There is only so much we can do in emotional situations.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks tiger lilly x x x x

psp

i agree with you but i have the death off my best friend to sort first x x x

I don't think anyone would be able to cope going through that so please don't beat yourself up about anything hun, just be kind to yourself at the mo xxxx

Bit annoyed with myself for having such a wasteful lunch!

jsn6ae.png
Almost a thousand calories for a supposed 'healthy' lunch.

It's my downfall of shopping at Asda too just because it was nearer because the fresh stuff I got wasn't as nice as the stuff that came from the Sainsbury's delivery last Friday but it was almost double the calories of a similar lunch last fri!

jzk4dj.png

The cheeses and hummus were tart and not too nice tbh. The ones from last week were mouth watering. Will definitely make use of the Mission Deli wraps though, I can improve on last Friday's by almost 100 calories by just using them! :) Glad the quorn pepperoni slices aren't too different to the standard pepperoni ones though calorie wise - they're £3 to the meat versions £1 so I think I can definitely cope with the difference there! I only added the crisps too because I knew the hummus wouldn't be overly tasty after getting a bit on my finger and sucking it up - all empty cals added on just to try and make it better in the first place.

Ah well. Can't change it now. Onwards and upwards. I have actually hit a plateau only three weeks in, it's pathetic really. Despite 9 hours of serious garden work and about 4 hours of walking this week that I'd not normally do I haven't lost a thing so far (weigh in day on Monday) and this includes some patchy calorie intake this week (Monday 1145, Tuesday 1064, because I was so busy and didn't get hungry but the Wed/Thurs/Fri were all good!) If anything I've gained a pound. Starting to get a bit disheartened about it all really for it to happen so soon in.

ETA: I've ended the day on 1790 so I managed to rescue it, but still unhappy that I wasted calories on stupid things. It's ridiculous because I can't change it and did bring it back (and it's Easter, fgs! Cut yourself a break! Not like I'm nomming 1000cals of easter eggs!) I think it all rests with the fact that despite what I do, I'm not losing any!

Last edited:
Oh Chezz so sorry to hear about your loss.

We are all here I you need a wee chinwag about anything really.

Don't be so hard on yourself you are going through a really hard time.

I'm being such a wee fat pig this weekend.

Dxx

hi dolly rocker
thanks hun im doing better today and made sure i had no easter eggs neither yippieeeeee
x x
you will be back on it in no time you have done great up to know love :D

Good afternoon ladies! Well done on the no eggs! Hope you're all well :) I'm batchcooking again today (Bin day tomorrow, want to get everything out before the new shop comes in on Friday) and hopefully deep cleaning my kitchen tomorrow - keeping going :D The cleaning is my exercise lately! Then will be doing the garden at some point too - digging paving slabs up and humping them around and all sorts of tiding up and bringing plants etc back from b&q (which dangerously is a five/ten minute walk from my house ;) )

2lb down - 7 to go in the next 8 days to meet my target. Not likely - but will try and see how close I can get :)

Woohoo on the loss hun, it's an excellent start for your target - and boy doing all that cleaning and gardening will help burn cals! I did the vacuuming yesterday and I was Sweaty Betty in no time!!!

Thanks lovely :D Ended up doing 5 hours. MFP says that was 1619 calories!! I've no idea how they work it out but I like the sound of that ;)

2lb loss. Yay!!!! On the right track. And with all that exercise in the garden you'll right your mini target in no time. Well done :D

Thank you ladies :) Did six hours of 'light to moderate cleaning' today - even come lunchtime I didn't stop, just sat on the kitchen floor all classy like ( :D ) and had my shake, checked my phone and got straight back in! Allegedly that burnt 2563 calories according to Myfitnesspal. Can't believe it's that many, surely their estimates are well out?! Paying for it now though, am pooped! Will probably going to sleep as soon as Law And Order: UK finishes tonight!

Looking forward to a bit of supper though, found crispbakes from sainsburys. Beautiful on their own (38 cals too!) but even better with feta on top (and maybe even some tomato paste and feta grilled when the shopping is delivered on Fri. No TP in! Boo!) Less than 50 cals and satisfies my cheese love!

Your really going for the burn this week eh!? Good for you. Just take care not to over do it and hurt your self xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done psp ypur doing grrrrreatttttttt x x x x

Thank you ladies :) This rain's put a bit of a downer on my plans for doing the garden, can't do it despite this as I need to lift paving slabs and it would have been a mudbath! Ho hum. Grabbed the brolly and went to the post office to post a couple of things. Typically when I got back the postie had been and I'd had a cheque delivered. Ah well, it'll wait for another day.

Onward and upwards ladies! Hope you're all well xx

thats me soon as i nip out something turns up

do you know what is getting my back up you up they say we will send you an application form and never do ohh it gets my back up x x x

Sods law! :( boo!

Hope you're all doing well :D Didn't do much today, just the induction stuff for my fitness and nutrition course :) Tis one of the doggies 6th birthday tomorrow though :D

Back