14 Stone To Lose

Well done on the lb Princess! :) And lol on the poo line - I can never believe I don't weigh less after a number 2 moment.

I know you don't like veg but spinach does it for me - or try fennel tea (you can buy the bags from any supermarket), that's good too. For a real movement try Slimatee from health food shops - phew they do work but give me tummy cramps while everything's erm working :)

I do love fruit very much and I'm starting to like nuts too. It's just vegetables, even hiding them in my food isn't really a great way round it because I'm the cook so I know they're in there! :giggle:

Pretty sure I repeated the poo trick last night so hopefully every little last bit has now gone :D I had a bit of a naughty day yesterday. It wasn't off plan in that I didn't go over my cals, but it was all shop bought - I had a curry triple sandwich from Asda (yum! but heading towards 600 cals!!!!) but it looked so good and I'd visited my grandad and got abused yet again so it was a deserved treat - and better than the chocolate/biscuits/sweets that it would have been. Also had a packet of fruit pastles as a treat too :D Yumyum!

I know you don't like veg but spinach does it for me - or try fennel tea (you can buy the bags from any supermarket), that's good too. For a real movement try Slimatee from health food shops - phew they do work but give me tummy cramps while everything's erm working :)

will have a look, thank you :) I have to admit I'm not a funny-tea-type fan but I'd do anything to make it happen if it gets to another 3/4 days again!

Hope you're all doing well and pooping freely now :D xx

All good on the #2 front for me thanks (or as we call it on another thread, a walk in the park :)) - although I'm popping zotrim and skinny sprinkles to fill me up during the day :)

And don't be put off by fennel tea, it is yummy, a sort of aniseed taste mmm xxx

All good on the #2 front for me thanks (or as we call it on another thread, a walk in the park :)) - although I'm popping zotrim and skinny sprinkles to fill me up during the day :)

And don't be put off by fennel tea, it is yummy, a sort of aniseed taste mmm xxx

Hmmm, I love aniseed.

My OH calls it "dropping the kids off at the pool" lol...

You do realise that if we all "happen to drop them off" at the same time the UK will probably implode with the weight relieved :p

Hmmm, I love aniseed.

My OH calls it "dropping the kids off at the pool" lol...

You do realise that if we all "happen to drop them off" at the same time the UK will probably implode with the weight relieved :p

Oooh me too! Love aniseed and aniseed balls, will have a look tomorrow when I've got to go up town as that's where holland and barett and some of the supermarkets are too :)

a walk in the park - much nicer way to put it ;)

Got some fennel tea, will try it later, thank you! :)

Also had my first boots meal deal today. The shapers range is surprisingly vast (even in our little backwards town!) and there were some really good choices - the salad bowls were a good size too.

Settled for the chicken tikka flatbread - was gorgeous! My mum had the chicken and bacon salad bowl - was all she could do not to lick the bowl clean afterwards :D

Here to follow your journey xx

Took the dog to the groomers round the corner, poor love - it's like leaving your babies behind :D She was sobbing as I walked back down the passage bless her, clever dog knows how to work the feelings ;)

Expecting lots of sulking when she comes back.

Walked three hours yesterday (one of them ended up being for nothing as mum asked me to go pick something up for her and then found what she wanted for better on amazon! Ah well, it's all exercise :D was falling asleep by 6pm! Cor I'm getting old (!)

How are you all? :)

Aww my lot are the same, they don't like being left at the clippers. They're like your kids ain't they. I miss my fur boy desperately when he's away from me.

Thank you love :)

She's all done now and looks gorgeous! :)

IMAG0275.jpg

She's still sulking even now ;)

She's sat on the chair beside me and is watching me, but everytime I look at her she looks away. Dumb animal my backside :giggle:

She has her moments ;)

It's absolutely roasting isn't it! Avoiding being outside today - not least because the neighbour who's back garden backs onto ours has a wasps nest for the 2nd year running (and a 10/15 foot weed that encroaches onto everyone elses garden growing out of their old falling down shed :( ) Had 8 wasps in my kitchen/bathroom on Friday within less than an hour :(

IMAG0280.jpg
^^ the weed. It had the wasps net on it last year - I'm guessing its on the front of it this year as I can't see it - but I saw them swarming yesterday. It's a real sight to see when they're all there and buzzing around the top of the garden but the're a pain in the backside! And he won't do a thing about it which renders opening the windows at the back and being out in the garden impossible as they won't leave us alone!

Hi darling,

I've posted my diary to the gold members section and I've just realised you won't be able to read it until you've reached 1500 posts!!!!! I'm sorry... Get posting everywhere on the forum! Lol
Wanted to keep it more private so I moved it.. Come on sweet.. I want you on there x

I'll do what I can my lovely :D I did wonder if you were okay when I saw it moved xxx Hope you're doing well xx

Had a bit of a busy day this morning, haven't had chance to weigh in or anything so will have to do it in the morning. Had to get mum sorted and out to an appointment - didn't have any breakfast or even a cuppa or a glass of water - really felt it! C aught up now and had a larger lunch to make up for it :)

Back