14 Stone To Lose

Criminal intent is the best! My mum loved it too.

Good on the opticians!

I find it very difficult to get into courses outside work training required. Just no time or inclination. Great going on learning something new and enjoying it!

Woohoo on the loss! 3lbs is great!

She's got a crush on the bloke who plays Goren, bless her.

I have to admit I'm really enjoying the course - I think it's because it's hopefully going to serve well in the weight loss way.

Thank you :)

Only ate 1176 calories today (including one of my coffee machine Mocha's - yum! that in itself was 117!)

Where the hell is my appetite? I'm not eating this little on purpose but I still feel jampackedfull! This morning I even forgot my shake after leaving it on the side and ended up putting it back in the fridge for lunchtime. Hopefully not a return back to the days of not eating (I haven't taken my acid reflux tablets for a couple of days because they're making me constipated (even more than the slimfast is!) I won't be continuing the slimfast when I run out of tubs. It gave me a good start but I need to go to the loo more - it's not helping!

How are you all today? Hope you're doing well despite the weather :) xxx

hi psp
wow youre doing good love you think your tummy is getting use to smaller meals now and because your busy your not thinking food all the time (not like me lolol )
i love criminal intent i love the way he looks at them and is hands love it bloody fab and criminal minds love that to law and order svu and all the three CSI LOVE THEM ALL :D

Hahaha! I do think quite a lot about what the evening meal is - I tend to go with what I fancy to be fair - tonight it was boiled eggs. It's weird though, last week I was ravenous and now.. nothing!

Love the Las Vegas CSI too :D

Let's not forget the silly ones like The Closer and Burn Notice. Love them and love them.

PSP you are doing great. I dont understand how Slim Fast works but I can feel your pain on the toilet issues. I have also had that problem on the plan I'm doing :D

Let's not forget the silly ones like The Closer and Burn Notice. Love them and love them.

PSP you are doing great. I dont understand how Slim Fast works but I can feel your pain on the toilet issues. I have also had that problem on the plan I'm doing :D

Not fair is it :p I've always been regular and a few times a day - since starting this healthy eating lark on 31st March I've barely been going at all. It's the only downside!

Haven't seen TC or BN, will have to have a look. Been rewatching Brotherhood today (guh, Jason Isaacs!) so it's been fun :D

Felt like a walk so nipped out earlier, ended up with a new kettle because it changes colour when it boils and I really am that childish :D Paid in the 2 cheques I had waiting too as not up town for another week and this way they'll have cleared by the time I'd otherwise be paying them in so it made sense to do all the jobs at once :)

I still keep playing with the kettle :eek:

So fed up of the toilet situation. Boo :( Not taking my AR meds again as it's been a few days with nothing happening above tiny little bits. Gonna have to talk to the doctor to see if I can either have some meds to make it happen or a change of meds completely. Tummy's all bloated and blah too.

Other than that not doing too bad today, had a window cleaner call for the first time which saved me a job for the outside - just gotta get the insides done now :D

ETA: found fruit bowl jungle animals - it's like having a bag of midget gems for just 52 calories :D

I feel your pain! I'm lucky if I can go once a week, and that's only if I take liberal quantities of Senokot. It was bad before I had my gallbladder out, but now it's non-existent, lol. Please do let me know if you find anything that helps!! :D xx

Awww lovely! It's no fun is it! My mums always been bad but I take after my dad and was regular as clockwork several times a day.

Threw a bit of a tantrum at myself earlier after I spent ages in the loo and nothing happened and went to Asda. Have bought suppositories, califig (which is surprisingly quite tasty), lactulose and dulcolax. Took a bit of everything about half an hour ago and now waiting to see if it works :D I refuse to go to bed without something actually working :banana dancer:

Wow! You popped a few pills last night :p. Did they work?

I personally found that I would have to take Dulcolax two days in a row to be effective. This was when I was eating vegetables alternate days. Now that I eat heaped platefuls of green leaves at every opportunity, I am back to being regular.

Hope you feeling better today xx

If I'm a little blocked a few sugar free sweets normally solves it although cauliflower rice is a pretty good shifter. Saying that I've been constipated all week myself which is probably why I've not lost anything. Doesn't help that I'm on Liraglutide which doesn't empty your stomach quite as quick as normal.

Ooh love the look of those sweeties, we don't have a sainsbury near enough so might have to get the OH to travel out for me ;)

They should be in the other stores :) It was just where mine came as they were on offer.

Worth calling in Asda too, when I went to get the medicine stuff last night I also stopped by the 'fruit/seeds/snacks bit' and they have loads on offer. The frootz buttons are something like 23p each and their fruit peelers etc are the same price too. Loads are half price right now :)

Wow! You popped a few pills last night :p. Did they work?

I personally found that I would have to take Dulcolax two days in a row to be effective. This was when I was eating vegetables alternate days. Now that I eat heaped platefuls of green leaves at every opportunity, I am back to being regular.

Hope you feeling better today xx

Yesh thank you :D A good 75% on the way to being clear before weigh in day tomorrow :D

I must admit I don't like veggies :( OTher than potatoes and marrowfat peas. Don't like anything else :( That includes salad veg too other than ice berg lettuce.

Thank you love :) How are you doing now?

If I'm a little blocked a few sugar free sweets normally solves it although cauliflower rice is a pretty good shifter. Saying that I've been constipated all week myself which is probably why I've not lost anything. Doesn't help that I'm on Liraglutide which doesn't empty your stomach quite as quick as normal.

I feel your pain :( it's awful isn't it, we're just trying to do the best possible for ourselves and it goes against us :( How are you feeling now love? Sucks that the drugs are going against you too :(

Dunno if it's anything that may help if anyone else also wants help from the uh... loo situation, but I also allowed myself half a bounty (one of the 2 bars in the pack) and half a snickers too so I get some sugar and some peanuts and coconuts to help stimulate it along with the medicine - they've all worked well together :) visited the loo four times today, 'been' each time and feel a million and one times better :)

Blah for tomorrow though. Got to go visit as the care home have been ringing about stuff (they rang me 2am the other morning about nothing important at all. Still irritated about that!) , can't believe it's already time to go again :( Thankfully the next time we go the lady to cut his nails will be there so just one visit to get through.

1lb down this week. (I definitely pooed more than a lb yesterday!!) ahem!

Better off than on :D

Hope you're all well :D

Yesh thank you :D A good 75% on the way to being clear before weigh in day tomorrow :D

I must admit I don't like veggies :( OTher than potatoes and marrowfat peas. Don't like anything else :( That includes salad veg too other than ice berg lettuce.

Thank you love :) How are you doing now?

Glad you got "cleared out" :D.

I'm doing good. Second day of the working week for me and plus I'm off on Wed. So excited!

I feel the same sometimes - I know I pooed more than that!!!

But yay on your loss!! :clap:

Loool. Well done on the loss. I don't know why it doesn't show on the scales when the poo fairy comes to visit!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back