14 Stone To Lose

Thanks Twee, hope you're well :D

& ladies, you definitely wouldn't want the zip to stick ;) :D

Hope you're all well lovelies :)

Saw twat this morning for about an hour - it was somewhere at a walkable distance though (physio check up rather than at the home) and they shipped him in and back out again so all well there :)

They're going to get him involved in group activities. Don't think it'll work or that he'll agree to go but... we'll see! Least it's another form of interaction for him as he refuses to go and leave his room other than lunch time.

Gotta take molly to the vets for a check up (nothing wrong, just need to renew her painkiller meds and they want to see her before they'll do it) in a few minutes. Still wet through from walking this morning so looking forward to getting that done and then getting home and all showered and cosy in my onesie :D

I do love this weather though, don't like summer at all!

I dont own a onesie am think that it should get one as a reward when I get to maybe 15 stone :) I like the first one :) I have never bought things from simply be.

Hope molly get on ok at the vets and you can snuggle up when you get home, I am liking this weather too.

xxx

I dont own a onesie am think that it should get one as a reward when I get to maybe 15 stone :) I like the first one :) I have never bought things from simply be. Hope molly get on ok at the vets and you can snuggle up when you get home, I am liking this weather too. xxx

If anyone wants to buy stuff from simply be let me know and I can find you a discount code. Prob can get 20% off. I'm the queen of bargains :) x

They're lovely, I love purchasing bits and bobs on my account. It's easier that way as you can buy a range of sizes of the same thing to check which fits you best and not get charged until 28 days.

I caved and bought myself another onesie last night :eek: It's rather like a certain Mr May's favourite rugby jumper tbh...!!

g01lx904500c.jpgjamesmay.jpg

Molly got on fabulously thanks, still on the painkillers but she's gone down a further kilo since she was last in so the dose is lower. Hopefully when down another kilo (her target weight) the vet says she might nt need it full stop then.

Bless her, she walked all the way there and a quarter of the way home before she couldn't go any further. Had to carry her the last 20 mins back :D

I'm with you too Hershey, I won't buy anything without a discount code :D

Lol, love the James May onesie! Glad to hear things went well at the vet's. :) xx

:D Couldn't resist is when I saw it

Yeah for Molly - she's a WEMITT too :D

I'm so not feeling the change in weather I adore hot & sunny!

Haha she is! :) Bless her, she started at 9 and half just before Easter and is now down to 6 and half, she's doing ever so well :D

I'm really not enjoying this hot weather at all - did enjoy getting to wear my new mac yesterday (not that it was waterproof enough to stop the water getting in ;) )

i want to get a onesie for winter... too hot for any pajamas right now though!!

They're so cosy it's lovely :) You won't regret it honest ;)

(i should become a onesie salesperson!!)

Watching the programme about making your own sweets that was on bbc2 last night. Thought it'd be too tempting but thankfully i'm more irritated by the female presenter of it so it's taking the temptation away ;)

Popping by to sub :) I have at least 9 stone to lose as a goal, Wish I had posted in the WEMITTS section but my diary is somewhere else lol. You're doing a great job! xx

Can you get a onesie with a little wee flap, like a clean Steptoe job? If so, that's the one for me :D

has the washing machine worn out yet? :D

I agree she was annoying but I put up with her for the sweets :)

It was like she was trying too hard to be kooky and original - it was plain weird...!! All that scolding the audience like a school teacher - weird!

Popping by to sub :) I have at least 9 stone to lose as a goal, Wish I had posted in the WEMITTS section but my diary is somewhere else lol. You're doing a great job! xx

Good luck lovely :) You can ask the admin to move your diary if you want it in wemitts :)

Can you get a onesie with a little wee flap, like a clean Steptoe job? If so, that's the one for me :D

has the washing machine worn out yet? :D

Hahaha! I'll make you one ;) A James May one with a bumflap that you can fasten with a toggle - deal? ;)

It hasn't been off yet :p I'm almost caught up just the dirty bedding backlog left :D

I'll have them listed on ebay soon ladies ;) I'll even make some with poppers so you don't need to undress the top half so there's no coldness ;)

7lb lost according to the new scales :D V happy :) This is officially the lightest I've been in a decade :)

Back