14 Stone To Lose

I'll have them listed on ebay soon ladies ;) I'll even make some with poppers so you don't need to undress the top half so there's no coldness ;)

7lb lost according to the new scales :D V happy :) This is officially the lightest I've been in a decade :)

:woohoo: congratulations! I'd be doing a little celebration dance (in my onsie)!

I did do one on top of the scales (those poor scales ;) ) Excited :D(i still see no difference in myself after 4stone though, it's weird!! We are our worst enemies though I guess.)

I'll have them listed on ebay soon ladies ;) I'll even make some with poppers so you don't need to undress the top half so there's no coldness ;)

Thank you Coco Chanel, that sounds just the business! :D

7lb lost according to the new scales :D V happy :) This is officially the lightest I've been in a decade :)

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That is so fantabulous Sparkles - well done love, you've obviously been caning it with the exercise and so on, well done love xxxx

I really haven't :eek: I promise, I ache so badly all the time (weight and boobs too I guess) that I haven't actually made it to the local cheap gym I mentioned a few pages back as yet because I physically couldn't muster the energy after looking after mum.

It's basically moving round looking after her and walking as much as I can fit in rather than giving into taxi's everywhere as "mum can't do it/mums left on her own - must get back quickly!". Really need to add more walking and just plain moving to my days :)

Thank you my lovely :)

Velcro onesies - easy to rip off.... ;)

You're very right stackers - we are so hard on ourselves. It's massively psychological as well as everything else.

Watching the weight loss programmes to keep my motivation going... I know that those losses are not even slightly realistic without tricks and barely doing anything but exercise constantly but ohmyword Jessie Pavelka - hello!!! :ashamed0005::heartpump:

Wow Kym, that's a brilliant loss, well done!! :)

Speaking of weight loss programmes, just spotted there's a new series of Obese: A Year To Save My Life USA starting tonight, the one with Chris Powell. He's not quite as hot as Jessie, but he is very sweet. :) xx

I watched one of those last night, I think he was called Wally? He is very sweet :) There's definitely something about Jessie though :eek:

Thank you love, hope you're ok :) xx

I watched one of those last night, I think he was called Wally? He is very sweet :) There's definitely something about Jessie though :eek:

Thank you love, hope you're ok :) xx

I'm good thanks, hon! Hope you are too? :)

Oh yes, that Wally guy was the only one I've seen that he had to give up on, ended up taking him to rehab, didn't he. There's another on tonight that I'm going to watch soon. :) xx

Did someone mention Jessie Pavelka :drool: I get sooooo jealous of all the ladies that get to hug him all the time!!

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss hun, you're doing so well, you must feel so much better :D

Have you been taking pictures along the way of yourself? Sometimes it's hard to see a difference when we look in a mirror at first but pictures side by side you can, even after a few weeks (well for me anyway)

I've never watched Obese: a year to save your life. Is it good? Tracy knows I love me some Biggest Loser! Does it follow the one person, for the entire year?

Should I watch it??

Yes, it does - there's the US version with Chris Powell, and a UK one with Jessie Pavelka (as in photo I've just posted on my thread in response to your question! I can certainly recommend them, if only for the trainers!! :) xx

Fab well done :happy096:

ohmyword Jessie Pavelka - hello!!! :ashamed0005::heartpump:

Ditto from me

Sorry to change the subject :D but back to onesies for a minute, in the town that I grew up in (the one I'll be back in next week) there's a huge place called The Warehouse, full of all sorts of wonderful bargains - and LOOK!!!! Batman Men's Onesie - Sleepwear - Men - Clothing - The Warehouse

I could get me a batman onesie to match my avatar :D

Love it - get one!

Thank you my lovelies! I hope you're all doing well, how are you all getting on? :)

Tracy - Yep, it was the rehab one where he stared at him for a bit and Chris refused to look at him... it was all a bit weird tbh. I don't think it was Wally's lightbulb moment tbh. He wanted everyone to do it for him and broke into tears if he was pushed or told that he had done wrong. It was frustrating for viewers never mind Chris.

Blue - I haven't been taking pics, but I did compare myself to a pic that was from the veryveryvery start of this when I was a good 4-5 stone heavier. Can definitely see the difference there - it's just me being daft because obv you can't see it everyday - and we're our own worst enemies so even if it was so noticable our brains wouldn't let us think it I guess.

Hahahaha Susie, they are AWESOME! I love that one, the star one and the superman one :D

PS: Got a new phone today. Realised my issue with my phone after playing around was the battery rather than the phone itself so put the original battery in and took it to CEX. Got just over 80 for it and traded in a few xbox games/dvd's that got another £25. At the same time, a bloke was trading in an unwanted upgrade and I managed to claim it before it even went onto the shelves so have a brand spanking new phone for second hand price :D (or £15 if you ignore the trade vouchers) so hasve a phone I can rely on now :)

Things are looking up!

Yay for a new phone. I keep saying I should get a new phone but I live in the middle of nowhere and we can't get mobile phone signal in my house, so probably not worth it!

Definitely start taking progress pics, it'll be worth it.

And now I want a onesie, it'll have to be purple with stars on though :D

Double yaye on the phone, makes all the difference to get a good working model :)

I've just bought a new unlocked one to use in NZ, so I can put a Kiwi pay as you go SIM :)

i would be lost without my mobile x x x

Back