14 Stone To Lose

Hey here to re-follow you!! I was here back in June Nessa29 I bought one of your lovely loom band bracelets. Hope you are well xx

Stackhead said:
Oooh, any plans for your birthday?

I'm not going to comment on the age :) I'm currently enjoying my twenties :-D

Yes, yes, that's enough from you, go and sit in the corner, whippersnapper!! :D xx

Oooh, any plans for your birthday?

I'm not going to comment on the age :) I'm currently enjoying my twenties :-D

With you. Hit 25 this year. Although 25 sounds like an adult. Scary concept.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Im gonna be 25 again this year , and year after and then few more years after that =)
I remember when I turned 30 - how I did not want to be 30. I was so annoyed with that number , and wasnt feeling happy at all. So at myu birthday day , at work all co-workers were there to hug and wish something nice when one lady , have no idea how old she is but I would say around 45-50 , and when she was hugging me she whisper to my ear * 30 is good age to be, you will see * - and dam she was so right :) Im definitely will do the same thing to someone when Im old enough :p
So PSP - not a whisper this time , but 30 is good age to be ;)

And to others who put sad faces behind your age, why you feel sad about being over 30 ? Life is life and it would be very annoying to stay in one age forever and ever ( unless its 25 and you will stay like this about 15 years ) You should be putting big smiles - its only 30+ and you are already here , changing your life for better and you doing it this year , means that next year you will look back on your birthday photos and think - who is that girl ? Im much slimmer and healthy - so dont put sad face on your text or on your face - better smile and look how pretty you are =)

Smiles ( whats wrong with me today - I cannot control my writhing , novel in every diary ) and hugs xx

:bighug: what an awful start to the year. So sorry for your sad news

Your attitude towards your gain is fantastic. Onwards and downwards xxx

Hugs hun sorry about your gain, but that will soon be off xxx

20-12, ladies ;)

Having said all that, I'm already a "proper" adult and have been since 18. Had to grow up pretty fast and now i'm practically the 'mum' of the house (even my own mother calls me mum!) and run everything, pay all the bills, sort our the paperwork etc. Right now I'm sorting out the paperwork for mums PIP stuff and making notes/copying letters/ensuring she's in the right frame of mind for the meeting tomorrow.

Will come back and post/catch up properly soon when i've done this cos it's kinda important :D Love you aaaaaaaaaaall x

Oh no, I'm definitely only 20 10 ;) (well - will be on the 1st. Not yet. Only 20-9 at the moment ;) :D)

Thank you lovelies :) It's all sorted and the appt is at half 2 tomorrow so hopefully it'll all go well.

Hope you're all doing well :) xxx

Back