14 Weeks Picture

To quote you Jim 'shrinkage' looking good.
Now you need to remember how to flirt, maybe a bit of practice in the mirror so as not to make a nob out of yourself again!

Maybe more flirtage with Mrs LJ then, maybe Mrs LJ will be pleased the flirtage with punky shop girl didn't go down too well, it might save you some cash as you probably want to avoid going there for a while :)

H jim

I didn't know how you looked at the beginning so have been taking a peek at photos. What an amazing difference 86 pounds make, well done. You really are getting close to goal - how exciting to see the hard work paying off.

well one jim, look at your wrists on 1st photo and again now, and your chin, its mad isnt it . youve done great keep it going xx

Yeah, I keep looking at that first photo; I hate that pic, it's a great motivator though and there is no way I'm going to end up like that again

Wow Jim, another huge change,you are looking great and with the gym bod you are working on, well prepare for even more flirty attention!!!....have you got behind the wheel of one of those flash cars yet?

What, the racing cars? Unfortunately not, the team I work for isn't running this year as the business of the guy who owns it and drives the cars has been hit pretty badly by the recession, so he hasn't got the cash spare to race this year. Hopefully he'll be back next year but you tend to find when someone sits a year out they don't usually come back :( If he's not driving next year then I'm going to try and hook up with another team.

Twit Twooo! Get you!

And that bedroom is not messy in my book :D

Well that's a bummer!!! I can imagine you doing a Dukes of hazard style entry :) .best wishes for another great week.

Dukes Of Holland is probably more my style :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ub0BRcg5MB0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ub0BRcg5MB0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Looking fab! Really insprational x

LMAO...great vid clip!!!!

Back