14 weeks

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
hiya everyone

Just wondering how much you have all lost in 14 weeks!

this is how long I have till my holidays and curious to see what i could lose on all the different plans.

I know I could lose loads with VLCD but can't get my head around that.

Thanks
everyone x

Hi,
Ive only started on SW today, but did a VLCD for 2 weeks and lost a stone, but for me it's not attainable in the long run, and I know I will have bigger binges and end up putting on more weight this way. SW will give u good losses, won't be as quick as a VLCD but u need to do something u know u will stick to. Which VLCD had u been trying to follow?

i have tried cambridge loads of times but cant work it round my social life!!! At least with slimming world you can keep sysns or points with WW so wondering which on eto do. Seem to have something planned every saturday night for the next 5 weeks or so!!!

I seem to eat better on SW as I do cook meals and have salad for dinner nearly every day as well x

I've been doing slimming world since March and in my first 14 weeks I lost 34 1/2lbs. Good luck with your weight loss for your holiday

I've been doing slimming world since March and in my first 14 weeks I lost 34 1/2lbs. Good luck with your weight loss for your holiday

I would be over the moon with that loss! Well done.

I am planning on exercising as well to make up for the alcohol on a weekend and have decided to ditch the wine and go for vodka and diet coke x

Just looked back through my book and in the 1st 14 weeks I lost 26 lbs so nearly 2 stone. I've never felt hungry or deprived on SW so to be able to lose that weight and still eat like a king is the biggest selling point for me!

Size 16 Will Do said:
i have tried cambridge loads of times but cant work it round my social life!!! At least with slimming world you can keep sysns or points with WW so wondering which on eto do. Seem to have something planned every saturday night for the next 5 weeks or so!!!

I seem to eat better on SW as I do cook meals and have salad for dinner nearly every day as well x

I'm the same, doesn't fit in with my social life!!! I like SW because it's all about ur basic everyday foods, and learning to cook them in new and healthy ways. I found with WW I would have my points but use them for more naughty things, whereas on SW I generally eat really healthy- just need to stick to it! Lol

This will be my 12th week and I am hoping to lose another 2.5lb and get my 2 stone award on Monday!

I lost 31 pounds in my first 14 weeks on plan :)

you have all done great, well done. I'm gonna get the weekend out the way and go for it as of Monday!

It's my 40th Sunday so got a busy weekend ahead x

I lost over 2 stone in my first 14 weeks (28.5lbs). Good luck, I hope you get the losses your aiming for !:):)

Back