14's into 13's

Well done debbie12slim,

I only lost a measly 1lb on Friday, I was honestly so upset. I had stuck to plan 100% and upped my water intake to 4l a day hoping this would speed up my losses.

I am now 14st 4lbs, 5lbs to go to get to the 13s and 19lbs to go to hit my birthday goal in 6WI's. It's looking impossible at this rate.

Dxxx

I know that feeling I don't think I will reach my birthday goal :mad: 15lb in 23 days unless I cut a leg off :worthy: :banghead:. I have just bought some MCT 8 oil and hoping that will give this weight a kick up the bum xx Hopefully we will both see a good loss next weigh day xx

I'm honestly praying for it!

I've just put so much effort into this so it has to come off.

We will see when I get weighed on Friday or Saturday.

Dxx

Well I failed miserably on that weigh in. But hey ho back on track just 2lb very stubborn pounds and I will be there. How are you doing Dolly? xx

Well I'm back in this thread again LOL

I'm 14st 2lbs as of this morning but that is from restarting at the mid lockdown at 16st 11lbs so I'm doing alright.

Hoping to be in the 13's next week!

3lbs to go!

Back up slightly even though I'm sticking to plan 100%

Why do our bodies do this to us, it is sooooooo frustrating.

14st 3lbs as of this mornin but official WI day isn't until Monday so we will see.

I really really really want to be in the 13's by the end of June, thats been my goal all along and I will cry if I don't get there.

14 stone 10 as of Thursday :) Now working on changing that 14 to a 13 within the next month!

Morning everyone 🤟🏼 I’ll be starting exante800 today with a start weight of 14st 7.4lb ☺
Good luck HorrorFan! You can do this :) First few days are the hardest, then it does get much easier as you get into the swing of things!

Good luck HorrorFan! You can do this :) First few days are the hardest, then it does get much easier as you get into the swing of things!
Thank you, I was expecting it to be difficult but it’s good to know it gets easier, never done a VLCD before so I’m nervous but excited to see the results 😊

Back