14th Weigh in and it's the 1st time............

Camilla

Silver Member
that I've managed to lose 4lbs!!! I usually lose 2 or 3lbs.................. really chuffed!!!

I started with 79lbs to lose and now I've got 34lbs to go....... I hope to finish this by the end of Big Brother!!!

XX

Last edited:
Thanks fingers crossed! I couldn't agree more with your sentence, You've done amazingly well too! XX

Well that's fab, whatever you did different keep doing it!!!
That's a great overall loss (& this weeks 2) hope I can manage that!!!
I'm sure you wil manage the rest no problem, good luck x

Thanks Camille!! Not sure what I did differently this week?! But If I could carry on just for a few weeks losing 4lbs I'd reach my target before the end of the summer, just!!!
Good luck to you too! XX

Very well done Camilla! Thats a brilliant achievement I bet you must be grinning from ear to ear!

Keep up the good work x x x x

well done Camilla, thats really inspiring for a 14th weigh in

I seldom get 4lb off myself so I share your excitement:)

Well done Camilla:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I seldom get 4lb off myself so I share your excitement:)

Well done Camilla:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini,Ceri and Anya it's nice to know the scales can somtimes move in blocks of 4 rather than in 2's or 3's!!!

XXX

well done - not much longer to go now :) xx

WEll done, I am another 2 or 3 lber, so you must be SO pleased, and so you should be!!

Thanks Nikki and Nade! It's amazing that an extra 1lb can make that much difference to how you feel!
I've now been spoilt though and I want it every week!!!

Good luck Nikki and Nade! Nade we've now got the same to lose!!
XX
XX

Hey Camilla, well done hun, thats a fab loss and a real boost to your motivation xx

well done camilla, u go girl :talk017:
best of luck in getting the same result next week hun :D

well done and good luck for next week, try to up your daily walking and you will defo see the scales moving in the right direction.

Back