14th Weigh In

NetNet

Thought I'd go to the 'drop-in' session tonight, seeing as I've been good and abstained over Christmas. I got my reward of 5.9 lbs loss! How kool is that!
:party0023:

woo hoo... thats amazing! I did same over xmas and just got weighed tonight too.. 6lbs off.. How good does that feel???? AMAZING!

Well done NetNet!!

thats fantastic you guys, well done
hope my weight loss on sunday is as good, i've had a couple of weeks of very low losses and getting a bit dispondant

Me too! Haven't had a good week for ages, though I've been doing the same as ever. At this rate I'll be in abstinence forever!

Good luck silhouettes.

best news ever over the chrissy period, you konow what I think.

love big sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought I'd go to the 'drop-in' session tonight, seeing as I've been good and abstained over Christmas. I got my reward of 5.9 lbs loss! How kool is that!
:party0023:

That, is VERY kool!! :D It just shows - is one day of fancy food really worth it?? You didn't miss anything - you gained something - and that something is a great loss!!! (thats confusing!! hehehe) Well done!

Hurray for you! :)

woo hoo... thats amazing! I did same over xmas and just got weighed tonight too.. 6lbs off.. How good does that feel???? AMAZING!

Well done NetNet!!

Oooh!! You too!!!!! Well done Size10!!!!!! You must feel great about that!!! I'm happy for yoU! Keep up the good work!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Blumin 'eck!!! THats TWO STONE in one month!!!! Fantastic result!

Same here I went to the drop-in and lost 6lbs, I was so happy I cried.

Well done NetNet!!

Well done Size10wannabe. You are doing so brilliantly!

And well done to all you other 'Losers' (of weight!)

well done too Ladylite... big cheers for all us losers (hehe)....

Has to be the only time in my whole life I LOVE being called a loser!!!!!

Well done you! I had week 14 weigh in just after Xmas and have lost a total of just over 4 stone - I was SO pleased as I had aimed to lose 3 stone by Xmas. This puts me on track to enter RTM mid-February which is not far away now!

Well done Deb G! Great going! I'm now 4 lbs off 4 stone!

Back