15 days - 15lbs gone!!!!

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
So, I just weighed myself this morning after 15 days of Cambridge. I've lost 15lbs already!! I'm SO proud of myself. I can feel it in my clothing and my mum said they fit looser around my body.

I'm so happy!!!! I wanted to get 22lbs this month and if it keeps going like this I will make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :bliss:

wow,great stuff hun,makes you feel so good when it comes off so quick x

woooooooow well done.xx.

wow,great stuff hun,makes you feel so good when it comes off so quick x

Yes it does! It makes me so happy I sticked to it 100%! I started this diet because I wanted to lose weight fast and other methods didn't make me lose weight fast so... and I am losing weight fast. Supermotivating! ^.^

Well done x

Well done xx

That's fab - well done

xx

yay!!!

thats brill - you should be proud of your self, its not easy when everybody is eating arond you , but when you jump on the scales and see results like that it keeps you going!!!

keep up the good work - you can do it!! xx

1lb a day - thats fantastic!!! Well done. You must be smiling ear to ear!! :D

No other type of diet can give those results. CD is excellent.

xx

Thanks for the wonderful reactions everyone! :) I'm very happy with the results indeed hihi, otherwise I wouldn't put them here like this.. I think :D

I'm feeling confident about getting 22lbs this month and I was dreading not getting there because my losses in the 2nd week were so slow... I was just being anxious for nothing. I've begun walking around outside for about half an hour after dinner, with my mum.

My mum will be starting CD too on Saturday.. or well, she told me she would. We're going to see the CDC on Saturday ^.^

I'm actually wondering how she will do.. she's been on my case a bit when I didn't want to watch people eat or sit in a delicious smell. It will be fun to see if she has the same ''issues'' some days.

Congratulations on your fantastic achievement :clap: And your Mum is lucky to have you by her side when she starts cos you can help her through the first few days :cool:

well done you
keep up the good work
whats your secret ???:D:D

If there was a secret I'd love to share it but I'm afraid there isn't. I've been excersizing a bit but a bit is like 10min on crosstrainer in past 2 days.. so I highly doubt that's a ''secret''. ^.^

@ DQ: Thanks !! I think my mums lucky too, and I think it's good she's doing it because she will understand me more ;-) I won't rub that in too much though, that'd be mean. :)

Thank you! :)

Oki, so I got a question. Was talking to my mum and she said the thing she'd miss most was milk in her coffee. I read somewhere you can put a spoon of vanilla shake in your coffee and it'll taste okay.

Is that really true? Does it taste similar to milk in coffee? Doesn't have to be exactly the same but... She didn't ask me to ask or whatever but I figured I might as well so I can help her out with the answer when she's having trouble and wants her coffee ^.^

Erm, don't think it tastes exactly like milk but it does whiten it!! Some people use banana tetra instead although I have no idea how successful that is. Mind you, if she is doing SS+ can't she have milk?

Yea if she does SS+ she can, but she wants to do SS haha :p She says if she does something extra it'll be too tempting :)) Clever girl ! ^.^

Thanks for the response :)

Back