15 LB'S....IN 6WKS

Thank's everyone, yes im on track and im staying there until target, this site is fantastic, deff helps me keep going x

Well done you, you have every right to be proud for staying so focused, results are clearly being seen... keep up the good work :)

Thankyou Torsie24, yes i power walk, as i have the sea front at the bottom of the road, no excuse really, but im loving it all , good luck with your journey x

Thanks Deb's, i do most red days i dont go to a class, just use this site and all the wonderful information it gives and support from all of you x red days normally full cooked breakfast bacon eggs toms wholemeal toast, lunch .. chicken salad, and tea grilled fish with steamed vegs, lots of water..(4 ltr's) and not forgetting my gin and tonic treat and my hot bubble bath, xx

Hello, i wont say its easy, as im doing it at home, i just have to remind myself why im doing this, im unhappy and over weight, and healthy eating will benifit me long term,

debs i havent done online diary, generally, mix breakfast

poached eggs on small wholemeal tin toms and half mellon
lunch normally chicken or fish with loads veg
tea speed soup
hot choc for bed with rich tea biscutes
loads friut in-between
and always 3-4 litres water... always,
i make low cal ice pops which i crunch in front of the tv

daisyboo, i do alot of hill walking, live near the southdowns and the beach is at the end of the road, so around two hours power walking, x

Thankyou minn 82, its hard work, but it does work, and im not going without anything , as syns cover that :)

Well done! :) when you add together all those 2lbs off or 1lb off each week it really does add up! And in 6 weeks, impressive! :)

Back