15 stone to 14 stone support

Omg forgot to say last weigh in last Friday I lost 1 and half so 15 stone 1/2 lb so don't kick me out yet I will loose this 1/2 lb get back to 15 exactly

Oh no put my 1.5 back on so 15.2 again this baby is making things hard for me lol but I have bought a size smaller jeans and leggings now so I am defo loosing weight I'm
Thinking baby has grown and maybe water retention. Gonna do a few extra easy sp days to get back under 15 again.

1.5lb off for me this week so I'm now at 15st 9.5lb...... Let's see how quickly I can shift the next 10lb and join the 14st to 13st thread :p....hope everyone is doing well:D

Hello. Back in the 15's whoop whoop. Hoping to power my way down to the 14's.

1 pound off - getting there slowly but surely. So far I haven't put on anything since the beginning of February just been small losses each week. Unfortunately I am going on a weekend away this weekend so defiantly going to put on this week :doh:

Great loss, Diane. I seem to have lost my mojo. Can't stop picking. Perhaps if I go back to basics and start logging everything again. I've been faffing about and need to get back to that determined state

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello everyone and congratulations on your losses. I am in this bracket at the moment, I lost 4 stone with slimming world a while back then completely fell off it for over a year and put on some pounds but thankfully not all of it! I have been back on it a week and weigh in on a Friday, this week I have lost 5lbs bringing e to 15st 7lbs. Looking forward to seeing all your losses, am so glad to be back on SW :) Have a lovely weekend!

Back