15 stone to 14 stone support

Just had weigh in last night, down 2.5lbs to 15st9lbs which makes my first stone :) :)
Had mine last night. 2.5lbs down so I'm at 15st 9.5lb. Hoping for 2lb this week but think I'll struggles because I'm heading to the uk Thursday so going to a different t class Wednesday night! Well done to you. It's great to have a buddy who is almost exactly the same!!

Well done Wcmom!! That's fab, yeah it's really lovely to have a SW buddy who is almost exactly the same :) where are you from?

Afraid I went to a wedding yesterday and over-synned (although not by too much, hopefully!) so going to have a couple of no syn days until weigh in to try and balance it out!

Hi I am a newbie here.Restarted Sw 3 weeks ago. Start weight 15:11 this week weigh in 15:7. Let's hope I can lose some again this week. Has anyone got any weight loss plans/goals for the week? Any amazing recipes that they are going to cook? I am trying out some oat biscuits 1syn per biscuit or he. Will post a pic and recpe later if if is tasty. :)

Back on!
I don't even know how long it's been but I'm back in a group, for myself (not going 'with a friend') and really enjoying it - having said that, it's 5 days!
Starting at 15st 1.5lb so hopefully moving down asap, but hi again anyway!

(Must sort my signature...)

hello! weighed in this week at 15 st 12 so i'm finally joining this thread :) i started out at 18 st 8 in february so i'm really chuffed to be here already!

hey everyone. i had a 2.5lb loss last night taking me into the 14's. Will see you over there soon!

First weigh in at 15.11 haven't ,weighed myself since last year (14.3). So disappointed at myself as I know I've eaten awful and stopped exercise completely as caught meningitis. Well I guess the only way is down!! Hoping for a big loss this week to get the ball rolling. Good luck everyone!!

Yay I'm finally in this bracket! Woo hoo. Lost 1.5lb this week taking me to 15st 13.5lb :D 2.5lb until my next award (3 stone)

I've only just returned to a group, it makes it so much easier to stay on plan I think..ice cream is my absolute nemesis :rolleyes: 5.5lb off in two weeks, now at 15st 8lb, hoping for my first certificate on Tuesday!! How's everyone's week going?

Hi:)
Can i join you all here please?
Finally into the 15s so will be here for a while! Its great to have people who are a similar weight so we all have similar thoughts and goals (although my thoughts very often involve chocolate ;))
Good luck everyone!! X

Hey Merlin79, all are welcome here :D
I'm obsessed with chocolate too, hence me needing SW :p
Good luck to you too x

Yes we do. Chocolate is the devil. Have you tried choc shot? They sell spicy orange which to me tastes like heaven :D
You will get there soon, not many pounds to go until your next certificate / shiny!

Back