15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi folks, well 2nd wi today at 13st 11.5lbs - another 3lbs lost yipee. 1/2 stone down but this week will be hard as I have a couple of functions which I will have no control over what food is on offer :-( Just hope I can keep up the good work. will stay with you for another week just in case my nightmare happens and i put on.

vickrick, if you're in the 13s, you should be in the 13 to 12 stone thread! Well done on your losses and don't worry too much about the functions. Try to eat something before you go, even if it's only a pack of savoury rice. It will limit what you can fit in at these things.
If it's unavoidable, and you can't eat beforehand, just relax and enjoy it. Set yourself a limit of syns and stick to that, and take a flexi-day. Mind you get back on track the next day, though lol

Lol xMandyDx typo or wishful thinking - not sure which (probably latter!) i meant to type 14st 11.5lb doh. Great idea about a flexi day, i totally forgot about that. i will stock up on superfree food beforehand and try not and stress too much, what will be will be.

Lost 3lbs this week to take me to the mid-15's range - 15st 8!

Happy with that - & feeling quite motivated for another couple of pounds off next week - once I get into the lower 15's I should achieve both my 1.5 stone & my club 10...! Hopefully mid-Feb?!

Well done!

My WI is at 5.30... *fingers crossed*

Lost 1lb today which considering that I had some lovely syned treats (takeaway rice and waffles :) ) at the wknd! Well done to everyone x

Well done everyone on all the losses. It feels good to know we r all doing so good at the moment! To be honest, I have always found diets quite difficult in the past but doing slimming world doesnt seem like so much effort like the rest of them. I was on WW a few years ago and I found I was starving all the time, but Im not with SW! Free food rocks!!

On what other diet could you possibly have a sausage sandwich as part of your lunch? lol

Well done everyone on all the losses. It feels good to know we r all doing so good at the moment! To be honest, I have always found diets quite difficult in the past but doing slimming world doesnt seem like so much effort like the rest of them. I was on WW a few years ago and I found I was starving all the time, but Im not with SW! Free food rocks!!

This is exactly what I was just saying to my friend at lunch!

This is exactly what I was just saying to my friend at lunch!

I know, Im sure some people think that I make it up when I say I can eat lots of food and still lose weight. The OH is one of those people, he cannot believe what I eat now, I eat more than before, just the right stuff now tho!!

1.5 down this week, was hoping for more but did eat 2 lots of birthday cake and choc desert ( meringue and choc creme homemade delicious!) so I should be pleased with that
15 -2 so will be gunning for it next week

Well guys after a short stop off, I got weighed at work for our get fit comp, and I was 14st 13.5lbs so i may or may not be off ski, I guess I shall find out on thursday when I WI officially at group.

2lb down this week. I know 2lb is a good loss, but I was hoping for more after gaining half last week. Maybe my body will catch up with me next week after all the exercise this week and I'll have a great loss.

Hope you wow them and get a raise before you even start lol

Yeah, well I am hoping next week I'll do really well. I still have 9lb to lose to meet my V-Day target and only 3 WIs left! Yikes!!

Mands - well done honey, 2 lbs is a healthy weight loss.....anyway with all that exercise this week you've gained muscle weight xxxxx

Vicki - good luck with your interview, hope it goes well for you xxxxx

ladiiiiiiiies (and any gents with us too!)

<-------- look what i got!!!!

woohooooo- centuryyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D

i have been so damn excited to put that sticker up- i tells ya!!!

2lb off...not a great loss seeing as ive been perfect- but its gonna melt off next weeeeeek! i hope so anyways- not ready for it to slow down yet!!!!

15 stone 4.5lb....i am aiming to lose 5lb next week...so might be able to slink into the next thread by feb!

Hi guys

I
Really
Neeed
Help

Im finding it so hard please any tips!! Im 15stone :( ive put on a stone over a few months i need to lose as much weight as possible by may !!!

Thanks so much an best of luck on your journey xxx

Ann

Back