15 stone to 14 stone support

Ahhh lol.. my WI is tomorrow. I'm dying for something really naughty, but I only do that as a treat on WI night.

Hi, I'm still here from before Christmas, joined group in jan, lost 9lbs in my first 2 weeks, but had an unexpected 1lb gain the third week so I have been super duper good, kept a food diary, done tons of exercise but only lost a pound, here's hoping it shows up next week

Trying to stay motivated.com!!!!

Now 15st and half a pound!!!

You'll be out of here next week! Yay for you!!

15st 2lbs now. Hopefully I won't be here much longer... No offence :)

It was a STS for me this week which I fully understand and am happy with! I am pre menstrual and have done minimal body magic this week so gonna up it and my superfree and here's hoping for a good loss next week. Well done everyone on some AMAZING losses x

Dived into everything :S very hungover weekend n still suffering now. Eurgh.
Will sort myself out tomorrow I promise!! Xx

Minky......I too have been hopeless so far this week but thank goodness I have until sunday to sort myself out!

Mands - I m sooo like you - if I go quiet it's usually because I'm up to no good! Hope you are ok honey xxxx

I've had a difficult day today - been to the dermatologist for referral re sun damage and come home with 2 stitches in my nose from the punch biopsy and it's stinging like eck!! Just hoping it's nothing too nasty!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Ouch! Hope it settles down soon, hun. WI is in one hour... roll on! Can't wait to get there and then get home.. I'm still smothering with a cold and really can't wait for dinner and bed. Baby is with her daddy tonight. I miss her already :(

Hi guys..sneaking in to join you :D 4.5lbs off tonight..15st 13.5 LOL!

Last edited:
3lb down this week! Leaves me exactly half way between the 15s and 14s...15.7
Yay!

still here :(

3lb off, 15st 1.5lb

next week though... ;)

Finally....1.5lb off so am officially in the 14s now ladies. Well done on great losses and see you in the 14 thread very very soon!!!!

See you in a week or three, lol well done!

3lb down this week! Leaves me exactly half way between the 15s and 14s...15.7
Yay!

nice one!!

It's taking me so long to catch up this eve!! I have got a job, but it's in Reading (bit of a blow as that's 125miles from where I live) so I can only catch up when I get back to the dodgy Premier Inn I'm stuck in and when the wifi here finally works!!
Guess I can't moan though - it's a job!! ;)

Back