15 stone to 14 stone support

Took me a while to get to sleep last night I can tell you. Strange being in bed all by myself! But my gorgeous gal Tiffany got up with Fia this morning to let me have an extra hour in bed. Good job too since I actually am sick this morning. My nose is all bunged up...ugh.
I read something very inspiring this morning on Facebook.

"People change so you can let them go, and good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

I like that. I'm a firm believer in what will be, will be. So I'll just see how everything turns out.

No word from himself since yesterday morning. Thought he would have asked about his daughter by now! But hey, ho, his loss.

On the plus side... I stepped on the scales this morning, and even if they're not exactly accurate, it does look like I've lost...so...Yay!!!

Weighed in this morning and have lost 2 lbs ( phew). Would love to lose 2 lb a week and love SW - just have to watch the evening munchies and the WINE!!!
Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxxxx

Yay! Well done! Even with the wine and munchies lol good going!

Thanks Mands and sorry to hear you're feeling unwell (big hug). Take it easy today and good on Tiffany for helping her mum xxx
That Facebook saying is so true - even felt a bit teary! Love some of the sayings on there - does help xxxxxx

Today wasn't a great day for superfree. I had 1 slice of toast for breakfast with a banana, then had a bowl of superfree soup for lunch, but for dinner I just had 1/2 a smash pizza and now sitting down with a bowl of noodles. So I done fine for the first half and gradually it slipped away from me. Oh well!
About 15 minutes ago I actually had my local chinese site up, food picked, about to confirm and X'd out of it to have these noodles instead, so all is not lost, I guess!

omg- less than 45 hours until weigh in!

seriously- i have been SO good this week- upped my body magic and superfree!

Really really really want big loss! 5lb plz- really want 5lb!!!

(always wanna aim high :p )

WI tomorrow and not sure what the scales are gonna say as I have had a tough week. Had a couple of functions and tried to pick the best out of a bad bunch. I did refuse the desert trolly although it nearly killed me!!! I am not usually big on desserts but this week I seemed to have the mother of all cravings! Will be happy if i stay the same and will try and get my head back in the game for next week.

omg- less than 45 hours until weigh in!

seriously- i have been SO good this week- upped my body magic and superfree!

Really really really want big loss! 5lb plz- really want 5lb!!!

(always wanna aim high :p )

Sounds like you really are on a roll - nice to hear (or rather read) such determination. I can't wait for you weigh in results now!!

I went for my 3 mile run today... although it was more of a power walkas I was hungover - but very proud of making myself go out despite the hangover and also very proud that I managed to get a hangover and stay within my syn allowance!!

Today wasn't a great day for superfree. I had 1 slice of toast for breakfast with a banana, then had a bowl of superfree soup for lunch, but for dinner I just had 1/2 a smash pizza and now sitting down with a bowl of noodles. So I done fine for the first half and gradually it slipped away from me. Oh well!
About 15 minutes ago I actually had my local chinese site up, food picked, about to confirm and X'd out of it to have these noodles instead, so all is not lost, I guess!

VERY well done for X'ing it! ;)

I only did it after I silently promised myself one on Tuesday if I was still dying for it.
I think it was a comfort impulse thing, as himself sent me messages on Facebook. He seemed very upset, which made me upset. Argh!

Anyway... now that I think about it, I didn't have anything after my bowl of soup for lunch because I had a huge bowl. So I saved calories there...and spent them on dinner... so if you look at it, in a twisted sort of way, I levelled out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :p

Flutterby, I'm sure you'll get the loss you deserve, be it this week or next... could be next since you've upped your exercise...but you'll get it!

Vicki... well done on the guilt-free hangover! Haha proud of you.

And Vickrick, hurray for refusing dessert... I don't know if I'd have that in me at a social do! lol

Woke up this morning and no flora light left. Only real creamery butter lol. So I had two slices of toast and an apple. But I used something like 12 syns on butter, compared to the 2 I'd use on flora.

*ouch*

Woke up this morning and no flora light left. Only real creamery butter lol. So I had two slices of toast and an apple. But I used something like 12 syns on butter, compared to the 2 I'd use on flora.

*ouch*

ouchies!

ive only had butter/marg/sunflower spread once since starting sw in april. That was toast and butter- I was craving it- I had it.

I usually put extra light mayo on a dry sammich or have something runny (either an egg or sketti etc) on toast.

i really don't miss it- i thought i would have done :O

Hey guys, sorry not been on for encouragement or support but I have been so busy its just ridiculous!! I had my weigh in this morning and and have lost 2lbs. Not as good as last week but a loss is a loss!!! It does mean I do have to leave u guys now 4 the 14's but I know u will all b there soon. good luck guys!! x

Well it was simply yummy..but 12 syns!!

Never thought of the spaghetti or something runny on toast LOL
I've decided I don't care anyway... I'm having a bloody chomp bar later on lol

I just realised it's been almost a week since I had even a hint of chocolate. That's not like me lol

Where's Minky gone? She's very quiet... when I'm quite it usually means I've dived into the sweets haha

Back