15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done Mandy........that's a fab result!?,

Welcome Joanne - we're the best gang!!

Pearls girl...........how dare you leave us to the next zone!!! Really, really hope to see you there soon but really need to sort myself out......seem to be having a bad week. Grrrrrrr know that I can do this and love SW but can't quite get my arse into gear!!!

Vicki-hope the job is going ok xx

And to the rest of you guys.......you are all brilliant and even if some weeks are harder than others we CAN do this xxxxxxxx

You know, I do believe I'm not leaving here until we're all ready to leave lol
Had a heart to heart with himself yesterday morning, where he promised me the earth, moon and stars. I told him to go home, think about it, and then send me a message on Facebook telling me exactly what he needs to change.
He done that, and he figured almost all of it out on his own. I think we're going to give it one last go.

xMandyDx said:
You know, I do believe I'm not leaving here until we're all ready to leave lol
Had a heart to heart with himself yesterday morning, where he promised me the earth, moon and stars. I told him to go home, think about it, and then send me a message on Facebook telling me exactly what he needs to change.
He done that, and he figured almost all of it out on his own. I think we're going to give it one last go.

First and foremost - congratulations on the loss. Considering what you have gone through you have done so well to stick with the plan and keep your head on.
Secondly - he has promised you the earth moon and stars, fantastic, but all you want is for him to watch his temper, be fair, and be a supportive OH like the rest of us. Make sure YOU know what YOU want and that it is clear to him. He needs to understand that the moment any of his sh!tty habits come back he is gone - for good. Because unfortunately it's not just you and him, it's the children as well. They are going to be the ones confused about the coming and going and he needs to be totally un selfish and realise that.

I do wish you all the best Mand and really hope he pulls his finger out his butt :D xx

First and foremost - congratulations on the loss. Considering what you have gone through you have done so well to stick with the plan and keep your head on.
Secondly - he has promised you the earth moon and stars, fantastic, but all you want is for him to watch his temper, be fair, and be a supportive OH like the rest of us. Make sure YOU know what YOU want and that it is clear to him. He needs to understand that the moment any of his sh!tty habits come back he is gone - for good. Because unfortunately it's not just you and him, it's the children as well. They are going to be the ones confused about the coming and going and he needs to be totally un selfish and realise that.

I do wish you all the best Mand and really hope he pulls his finger out his butt :D xx

That's exactly why I told him to go home and have a really good think about things and to then go on to tell me exactly what he needs to change. He done that. He's agreed he needs to stop being so overbearing with the kids, and to work on they physical aspect of our relationship, to do more as a family and a couple, to help more around the house and to stop spending so much out with the lads, and help with the bills more instead.
Basically he needs to stop being a lazy grouch. I told him this is it now, this is the last chance, and if he fooks up again, he's out.
I hope this turns out as good in life as it seems on paper (or screen!) but if it doesn't, I'm prepared. I sat the kids down yesterday evening and asked them how they felt. If they had said they didn't want him to come back, he wouldn't have gotten a foot through the door, but they say they miss him and want him to come home so I told them he would be coming home for a little while to see how we all get on and then we'll see from there. They were happy with that.

You didn't come across harsh lol just sensible!

Mandy, I am really pleased for you. I think it was just the kick up the backside he needed and he obviously loves and misses you. I know they say that they won't change and sometimes they are right but from my experience I have been lucky and my hubby has deffo changed. He is not far off perfect now lol but it takes time to rebuild the love and trust - life being sooooo stressful doesn't help either. We still have our moments but I feel that we can work through them now when before I just felt like running away. Give him one more chance and don't let him take advantage of you - is hard work being a mum!!
Take care and you know we are here for you xxxxxxxxxx

Well today he's been the golden boy... so far so good. I hope it doesn't all fall apart in a week or two though.

Some guys do change... I hope he's like your hubby, Sharon!

Hey all.
I'm now FINALLY getting to join you all at 15 11.5lbs!

So freaking happy as I feel like ive been trying to get here FOREVER!
Lowest I remember being is 15 7 so not too far off that.

I do have a holiday coming up in 6 weeks though so not expecting to be leaving this group ANY time soon!

Addibelle said:
Hey all.
I'm now FINALLY getting to join you all at 15 11.5lbs!

So freaking happy as I feel like ive been trying to get here FOREVER!
Lowest I remember being is 15 7 so not too far off that.

I do have a holiday coming up in 6 weeks though so not expecting to be leaving this group ANY time soon!

Well done Addibelle! I just moved on down last week so both 'new' in here. Great feeling tho huh? ;) xx

Addible well done and welcome to our gang xxxxx
Where are you off to on hols?? Great inspiration to have something planned to look forward too - maybe that's what I need 'cos struggling this week!!

Minkydinky - you ave done soooo well, gonna check out your meals and success diary now for some inspiration xxxx have also told myself off for not focussing and still ave time to pull my finger out!! Weigh day is Sunday.

Hope everyone else is behaving........just gonna take myself off to the naughty step!!!

the naughty step..? Dare I ask what you have been up to?!

Hi Addibelle welcome!!!
Hope everyone is having a good evening
I have been to gym whilst son swimming and got in 55 mins of Xtrain and treadmill (430 cals if you believe it)
ACtually have more energy when I have been to the gym and feel less like pigging out so going to go to bed soon!!
Oh and I got a new sports bra and my boobies are staying put now when I work out!!!

the naughty step..? Dare I ask what you have been up to?!

Too much vino and stress leading to the munchies. Also have a very sore nose after skin biopsy with 2 stitches - stings like *******. Lots of sympathy please - looks like a spider on my snoz!! Lol

dextersmum said:
MinkyDinky - you ave done soooo well, gonna check out your meals and success diary now for some inspiration xxxx have also told myself off for not focussing and still ave time to pull my finger out!! Weigh day is Sunday.

Hope everyone else is behaving........just gonna take myself off to the naughty step!!!

awww thanks dextersmum! There is a bit of rambling in my diary so be prepared :D I use my phone 99% of the time so Can't see people's sigs, do you have a diary I could pop along to?
I was sat on the naughty step all weekend so know how you feel, have been an angel since so hoping for a min gain - it's also * week! Grrrrr. If I have a 2 lb gain I'll be cool with it, still in 15's and can take it off by next week. I was defo a naughty naughty minky :D xxx

Hi everyone

I've just lost 3lb to take me to 15st 13lb, so I'd like to join you!

Going to Portugal.
Got my swimsuit yesterday for going and its a 16 eek.
Its a bit tight around my stomach but I'm hoping that's because of * week and having a bit of a treat after weigh in last night because my stomach looked MASSIVE and its felt smaller recently.
Will try it on again next week and see!

So happy to be here with you all.
It seems crazy to click on a thread that is heading to the 14's!
My body doesn't know what 14 means!!

I was aiming to lose at least 3.5lbs but that did not happen and I lost .5lb, why I do not know. Well after all is a loss and hope I see a bigger loss next week.

Good luck everyone.

Back