15 stone to 14 stone support

xMandyDx said:
I tell you guys and gals, I'm so proud of myself. I went walking this morning with the walking group from my SW group. We were supposed to do 5.4km. I got a lift up to the meeting point with a neighbour, who is part of the walking group. So I took off, earphones in, in a world of my own, and was the first to reach the "return point". On the way back I met another neighbour and she turned back with me and together we made it back ahead of everyone. Since I was a full 20 minutes or more ahead of my lift, and it was drizzling rain, I decided to just keep going and walk the extra 3km home. I actually got home earlier than last time even though I walked, and bonus... 8.4km instead of 5.4km.

But do you know the best part? I jogged. Only a bit... but damn it I did it! I would never have guessed I'd have the desire, never mind the capability to JOG!!!

Well done...u have every right to be proud of yourself :) keep up the good work xxxx

Way to go Mandy!! Makes my 3 mile walk to group this morning look pathetic :p

Well guys, i did it! 5lb off so now 14st 11.5lb OFFICIALY in the 14's! Woop.

Hope to see u all again there soon :)

-x-

Thanks Emily! I only did 2.2 more miles than you! Km always makes it sound more than it is lol

Well done on reaching the next step down! See you there soon, my dear, save me a seat!

xMandyDx said:
I tell you guys and gals, I'm so proud of myself. I went walking this morning with the walking group from my SW group. We were supposed to do 5.4km. I got a lift up to the meeting point with a neighbour, who is part of the walking group. So I took off, earphones in, in a world of my own, and was the first to reach the "return point". On the way back I met another neighbour and she turned back with me and together we made it back ahead of everyone. Since I was a full 20 minutes or more ahead of my lift, and it was drizzling rain, I decided to just keep going and walk the extra 3km home. I actually got home earlier than last time even though I walked, and bonus... 8.4km instead of 5.4km.

But do you know the best part? I jogged. Only a bit... but damn it I did it! I would never have guessed I'd have the desire, never mind the capability to JOG!!!

And Fridays round of applause for unexpected body magic goes to..... Mandy! Woo! Well done sweetie, that's great that you just continued and for the fact you jogged too is fantastic! Way to go hun xxx

andrew41 said:
1lb off this week. Now 15st 9lb. Looks like my body must be adjusting to all the fruit and veg I am throwing at it :D. Hoping for more next week.

Sometimes the extra fibre can, erm, bind you up and make your body do crazy stuff like hold on to the goodies you have put into you. Try and up your water in take to combat it and fingers crossed for next week :) well done on the loss xx

well done on the weight loss guys, have a good weekend everyone!

emilybananna said:
Way to go Mandy!! Makes my 3 mile walk to group this morning look pathetic :p

Well guys, i did it! 5lb off so now 14st 11.5lb OFFICIALY in the 14's! Woop.

Hope to see u all again there soon :)

-x-

Wow! Another 5lber this week! Fantastic Emily. Hope we can all join you soon! Xx

Sometimes the extra fibre can, erm, bind you up and make your body do crazy stuff like hold on to the goodies you have put into you. Try and up your water in take to combat it and fingers crossed for next week :) well done on the loss xx

Yes, you are right about the blockage :eek: it was getting to the stage earlier this week when I was thinking of calling in dyno-rod (too much information - sorry :D)

I do need to drink more yes, I need to get into the habit.

Have a good weekend all, smash pizza again tomorrow night. :woohoo:

Have a good weekend all, smash pizza again tomorrow night. :woohoo:

I find the weeks where I have smash pizza more than once, I don't have a loss on the scales, even though I'll syn the cheese. Wierd.

I discovered last night that I have hip bones! Actual hip bones! And collar bones! Told hubby were gonna have to get a memory foam mattress topper cos these new bones can feel every spring lol xx

Hi can I join you? I am 15st 9.5lbs after losing 4lbs this week :D

My next mini goal is to lose 1/2 lb or more to get my stone award, I weigh on tuesdays

Good luck everyone!

sparklesazzy said:

My next mini goal is to lose 1/2 lb or more to get my stone award, I weigh on tuesdays

Good luck everyone!

Welcome :)

Emmamb said:
I discovered last night that I have hip bones! Actual hip bones! And collar bones! Told hubby were gonna have to get a memory foam mattress topper cos these new bones can feel every spring lol xx

Yay! That's a great little NSV there sweetie, be proud of your bones!
My hip bones are yet to come out of hibernation but my collar bones are coming out to play :) I keep prodding them.
Woo you xx

sparklesazzy said:

Good luck everyone!

Hello sparklesazzy! Welcome to our little gang :) well done on your loss and here's to the future losses xx

Welcome sparklesazzy! We're a bit odd, but we're nice ;)

Emma! Maybe I have bones as well... somewhere under all the blubber lol

I was going to say something very rude there...but I'll just let your imagination say it for me :p

Wow,wow,wow everyone :D

Such great results and Mands that walk :eek: well done you and jog........isn't that just fab! Minks is right round of applause here too and a whoop, whoop :D

Bones......:confused: aren't they what my coco grinds her teeth on every night - drives my husband insane with the noise - I don't have any bones lol :rolleyes:

On a positive - my sis hasn't seen me since before Xmas and she says "she can't half see a difference" and my trousers are starting to trip me up!!

Keep up the great work guys xxxxxxxx

My trousers started doing the same, I assumed I was shrinking in height lol

Back