15 stone to 14 stone support

I am 15st 1lb and was hopeing to move to the group below this week but did not happen. Have to try harder and get there next week.

We should all try harder this next and move together to keep each other company. Nothing worse than being the new girl on the block on your own.

Rosielea......what a brill idea......don't want to leave here on my own!! Am having a rather large glass of red wine as have the worst cough in the world - medicinal purposes!! :D
I am getting on everyone's nerves and even making the dog jump out of her skin!
I weigh in tomorrow and will let you all know xxxxx

I'm not actually expecting a great loss this week, if any loss at all, since I upped my exercise and water. Might be next week before I see that on the scales.

Hiya all, well as expected I had a 3lb gain, it was there earlier in the week cos I sneaked onto the scales ... I had lost 6 last week with being ill.
Went back to work yesterday, having not really used my voice for a week, promptly lost it again at work, felt dreadful overnight and had to go to GP again this morning, have been started on a course of new antibiotics, it feels like a real knock back! I hope it clears soon as I am off to India 2 weeks today.

Thinking of you Spangle and hope you feel better soon. Don't worry too much about the scales at the mo, just get well for your holiday xxxx

Rosielea said:
I am 15st 1lb and was hopeing to move to the group below this week but did not happen. Have to try harder and get there next week.

We should all try harder this next and move together to keep each other company. Nothing worse than being the new girl on the block on your own.

Come on rosielea u could be in my group next week
U can do it
Sm

After my big loss last week I'm not expecting much but been 100% so far...hoping to be in the 14's soon but it's been so long since I was there I don't think il believe it for a while lol x

I've lost 4.5 pounds in my first two weeks and just made it to 15 stone 13. So I'm in the new bracket. Can't wait to get below 15...

Hiya all, well as expected I had a 3lb gain, it was there earlier in the week cos I sneaked onto the scales ... I had lost 6 last week with being ill.
Went back to work yesterday, having not really used my voice for a week, promptly lost it again at work, felt dreadful overnight and had to go to GP again this morning, have been started on a course of new antibiotics, it feels like a real knock back! I hope it clears soon as I am off to India 2 weeks today.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

I am sure India will be fun. I like to go there but petrified of snakes.

Do not worry about the gain. You'll lose it again very soon. Make sure you keepyourself hydrated with taking medicines as they have a tendancy to keep fluid in your body. By drinking a lot you are replacing fluid the meds obsorb.

Am having a rather large glass of red wine as have the worst cough in the world - medicinal purposes!! :D

Like that. Drink a mixture of honey, squeeze of lemon and mix with little hot water before you go to bed and hopefuly that should cure your cough.

Good luck with WI and let us know how you get on.

After my big loss last week I'm not expecting much but been 100% so far...hoping to be in the 14's soon but it's been so long since I was there I don't think il believe it for a while lol x

Be positive Emma and believe in getting there. We are all going to move there next week.

Can't believe it ......... I've done it!!! Lost 3lbs this week - hooray and have now lst a stone and achieved my silver body magic :)

Now means that I'm off to the next zone (14 st 11) - but I'm not leaving here either.........gonna wait for my buddies xxxxxx

dextersmum said:
Can't believe it ......... I've done it!!! Lost 3lbs this week - hooray and have now lst a stone and achieved my silver body magic :)

Now means that I'm off to the next zone (14 st 11) - but I'm not leaving here either.........gonna wait for my buddies xxxxxx

Yay!!! Well done sweetie! Fantastic loss and topped with a move to the next stone woop woop! Xxx

Well done. fantastic achievement. Have a lovely day.

Woohooooo! Well done Sharon!

Thank you gang for all your lovely messages.......but still lurking here (like a bad smell!) lol xxxxxx

Good! I'd miss you if you left without me! lol

I am forever wandering why i am subscribed to this thread and never check it.

I keep forgetting that im in the 15s and the next one will be a 14.

I cant get my head around it yet haha.

Hope everyones had a lovely weekend! Xx

Back