15 stone to 14 stone support

I've been naughty :(

Went to the cinema had ate chocolate raisins and mini smarties. Opps!

Out for a meal tomorrow night too for a friends birthday, hoping loads of exercise will help me claw back my naughty eating this weekend will be gutted I I gain but I always need to live sometimes

xxx

Jadey.......I was naughty too last night :(
My sister is visiting and we are doing all the social things like eating and drinking :eek:
Am hoping to really rein it in today or I will not be dropping into next tone tomorrow!! Don't want to leave my gang here really ;)

That's amazing Minky, congrats!

Sharon, your unconsciously sabotaging yourself cos you don't wanna leave us fabulous people!

Jadey, I'm sure there wasn't that many syns in what you ate... don't worry.

dextersmum said:
Jadey.......I was naughty too last night :(
My sister is visiting and we are doing all the social things like eating and drinking :eek:
Am hoping to really rein it in today or I will not be dropping into next tone tomorrow!! Don't want to leave my gang here really ;)

I was naughty yesterday too :( had an impromptu meeting that provided sandwiches and little chocolate and almond biscuits. Nom. No! Bad minks! Xx

Jadeyxx said:
I've been naughty :(

Went to the cinema had ate chocolate raisins and mini smarties. Opps!

Out for a meal tomorrow night too for a friends birthday, hoping loads of exercise will help me claw back my naughty eating this weekend will be gutted I I gain but I always need to live sometimes

xxx

I dont think a gain will head your way, it was a couple of raisins and mini smarties - they'll be gone by the next toilet visit :D xxx

-2lb off for me. Weight loss slowing a bit now, but I expected that and I'm really happy to still be going at 2lbs!!

Now right in the middle of the group at 15 and half. I can see the 14's in sight.... if I look really carfeully and put my glasses on! x

additional...
ohhh poooo - I'm not happy about the 2lb loss- I have just realised I'm 1lb off that 5 stone sticker and i want it Now!!! Guess I'll just have to wait till next week! x

vickidyers said:
-2lb off for me. Weight loss slowing a bit now, but I expected that and I'm really happy to still be going at 2lbs!!

Now right in the middle of the group at 15 and half. I can see the 14's in sight.... if I look really carfeully and put my glasses on! x

additional...
ohhh poooo - I'm not happy about the 2lb loss- I have just realised I'm 1lb off that 5 stone sticker and i want it Now!!! Guess I'll just have to wait till next week! x

Well done Vicki! I'm exactly dead on 15 n half too! And next week you will have that shiny with bells on :)
Great that you have been able to keep on it whilst living in a hotel xx

Jodieboo said:
I'm getting sick to death of being stuck in the 15s. I've been stuck on this plataeu for bloody ages and it's really getting on my wick! Looking at another gain this week aswell. I WILL GET IN TO THE 14S BY THE END OF MARCH EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!! :mad:

Try something different-different breakfast for example or more exercise.
I have plateau'd at 16 st for years-I joined a bootcamp and after the 1st week saw me at 15st 7.5lb!!! Just needed to stop thinking about the numbers xx

Jodieboo, don't worry Emma's advice was really good. Switch out your B choices, and mix it up a little.

Vicki, I know how you feel there. Because I lost 3lb the week before joining SW, I'm always 3lb ahead of them. According to me, I've already gotten my 2.5st... but still need one measly little half pound to get the award from SW lol I wanted that last week even though I'd had a brill loss of 5lb...

Well I brought the hound to the shop with me, maybe a 2km round trip, which isn't much but it's alternating rain with hail and snow here today, so it was a great thing for me even to leave the house haha. Done a bit more jogging too on the way back, along our lonely country lane with no one to see me :p

Well done Vicki! I'm exactly dead on 15 n half too! And next week you will have that shiny with bells on :)
Great that you have been able to keep on it whilst living in a hotel xx

I am 15st 1lb and was hopeing to move to the group below this week but did not happen. Have to try harder and get there next week.

We should all try harder this next and move together to keep each other company. Nothing worse than being the new girl on the block on your own.

Try something different-different breakfast for example or more exercise.
I have plateau'd at 16 st for years-I joined a bootcamp and after the 1st week saw me at 15st 7.5lb!!! Just needed to stop thinking about the numbers xx

Emma what is this bootcamp where can I find to join please.

I am 15st 1lb and was hopeing to move to the group below this week but did not happen. Have to try harder and get there next week.

We should all try harder this next and move together to keep each other company. Nothing worse than being the new girl on the block on your own.

I hung around the 16s long after I'd gotten in here, just because people I'd met in there weren't in here with me yet lol

Hiya all, well as expected I had a 3lb gain, it was there earlier in the week cos I sneaked onto the scales ... I had lost 6 last week with being ill.
Went back to work yesterday, having not really used my voice for a week, promptly lost it again at work, felt dreadful overnight and had to go to GP again this morning, have been started on a course of new antibiotics, it feels like a real knock back! I hope it clears soon as I am off to India 2 weeks today.

Don't worry about the weight gain. As soon as you're on your feet again it'll all off you! Feel better soon x

Bless sometimes you can have a loss then put back on with illness. Fingers crossed you get back on track Spangle :)

Can't believe you have got 5st Minky well done!! I am hoping I get my stone this week....eeep!

Back