15 stone to 14 stone support

You'll be in the 14s before you know it Addibelle! And then you'll wonder why you're subscribed to that one :p

Addibelle said:
I am forever wandering why i am subscribed to this thread and never check it.

I keep forgetting that im in the 15s and the next one will be a 14.

I cant get my head around it yet haha.

Hope everyones had a lovely weekend! Xx

I'm exactly the same-been 10 years since I saw 14 on the scales and the thought that it's only 8lb away is scary lol xx

Hi everyone, can i join! Started just after christmas in the 16's and have moved into the 15's, would really love to move into the 14's with you all, carry on the great work everyone;-)

Hi everyone, can i join! Started just after christmas in the 16's and have moved into the 15's, would really love to move into the 14's with you all, carry on the great work everyone;-)

Congratulations. you have done fantastically well. What is your secret. I joined a few days before you and lost 13lbs only.

Hi, Thank you;-)
Have stuck to it 100% since day one, I eat 1hex a and 2hex b a day(doing green!) have my full 10 syns a day. do some form of exercise each day whether it be dog walking or even putting extra effort in the cleaning, defo have my 1/3 super free if not more and 2/3 free foods each meal and drink two litres of water a day, just seems to be working really well for me!
And you say only 13lb but that is fantastic, one stone soon and thats a great achievement, well done.

Welcome Kimmykins! You're doing fantastic!

Rosie, we all lose weight at different rates. None of us are the same shape or size... so we do it at the rate which is healthy for us. There are weeks where I've been really good and not lost an ounce. And then there are weeks I've been a bit naughty and lost 5lb. It's all going in the right direction though, so we're doing fine!

lost half tonight, so total loss is 8.5lbs in I think 5 weeks.

Didnt have a good week last week as had a lot going on. Dont think it helps kids being on half term haha. Ive been on it 100% today and will be doing from now. I wanna be a slimmer me :)

WI at half five.... mixed feelings about tonight's result.. hope I've lost, but don't really know cos of the increased activity!

Well done to those with losses, and good luck for those weighing tonight!

I just weighed in this morning, and lost 3.5 :D So just got my stone award and also won joint slimmer of the week! woohoo! :D

Am 15st 6lbs now :)

sparklesazzy said:
Well done to those with losses, and good luck for those weighing tonight!

I just weighed in this morning, and lost 3.5 :D So just got my stone award and also won joint slimmer of the week! woohoo! :D

Am 15st 6lbs now :)

Yay! Well done to you on the shiny and a fab loss!!

I'm rejoining tonight and a little nervous :D xxx

I thought you were already in a group Minky...were you doing it from home?

I thought you were already in a group Minky...were you doing it from home?

I started at group last March and was there until I had to move across town last August and as I don't drive it was a bit far to stay at my original group. Have been doing it at home since then and managed to lose 2 1/2 stone on me own. But now that I have the last half of the weight to lose I would rather do it in class so I can have the support from a 'C' when it gets tough getting closer to target - if that makes sense?

So yeah, I'm gonna be the new girl again :D xxx

Hi All, restarting SW tomorrow night after 18 mos away. I'm now in the 15s and looking forward to the 14s. You sound like a lovely crowd so will work out how to save this. Also how to create a Ticker Tape. Back tomorrow for news on first night. X

Back