15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done everyone, some brill losses and well done arctic, welcome :D

A 3lb loss for me this week, down to 15st 6lb now. Am quite surprised due to lack of excercise this week, perhaps that last minute visit to the gym last night helped. Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards)

andrew41 said:
A 3lb loss for me this week, down to 15st 6lb now. Am quite surprised due to lack of excercise this week, perhaps that last minute visit to the gym last night helped. Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards)

Woo! Well done you! Seems like man flu helped you along then ay?! ;)

Great loss sir xx

Men cover your ears! :p Why does * week always come at the worst time?!

xJoanneJJx said:
Men cover your ears! :p Why does * week always come at the worst time?!

Awwww it's sucky isn't it?! Try and drink more fluid and eat celery. The water will help flush you and the celery is a natural diarrhetic so should help to combat bloat.

If none of these work then I find a bowl of cheesy chips helps :) xx

Was just chuckling to myself looking back over the last few pages of this thread. I did spot the lesser spotted collarbone this morning and was amazed, i'd forgotten it was there. I then got a bit ahead of myself thinking i'd also seen a rib, wooah slow down.

It is nice to be down to one and a half chins again though :D

Lesser spotted collar bone made me laugh........the only rib I've seen recently is the one my hubby was gnawing on in Frankie and bennys today. I was saintly and had steak and salad - no wine or cheesy garlic bread! Can you tell that it's close to weigh in (Sunday) and I know I have been excessive of syns this week on top of which my exercise has been leisurely dog walks as STILL have d**n cough!!

Fingers crossed for your WI Sharon. Never mind the result though..just get better. And rub some vicks on your heels going to bed at night, it'll do wonders for your cough!

xMandyDx said:
Fingers crossed for your WI Sharon. Never mind the result though..just get better. And rub some vicks on your heels going to bed at night, it'll do wonders for your cough!

Wow, never heard of that! I'll try that next time I have a cough! :)

Thanks Mandy for your tip xx think should have bought some Vicks but not sure I want greasy feet lol.
I am NOT looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.....been a really iffy week and yesterday I clocked up 16 syns without having wine which called for immense will power and an early night with a book and my cough! Am going to try and be very low syn/syn free today to maybe have a 1lb loss or at worst a STS. Shall let you all know xx

dextersmum said:
Let us know Stacey.....sounds good.....exciting xx

Well, the news just in:
I've lost: 8.2lbs taking me down to 14st 8.8lbs! Also lost:
2.5 inch from my bust
3 inch from my waist
1.5 inch from my hips
1.5 inch from my thighs
0.5 inch from my upper arm!!!!
Can't believe it!! :-D

Well, the news just in:
2.5 inch from my bust
3 inch from my waist
1.5 inch from my hips
1.5 inch from my thighs

woohoo lady. You have done very well. Must be over the moon. Have a lovely weekend.

Well, the news just in:
2.5 inch from my bust
3 inch from my waist
1.5 inch from my hips
1.5 inch from my thighs

OMIGOD Stacey.......amayzzzing week - you must be soooo pleased and you've dropped a zone xxxxxx
Ok girl......spill - how have you done that??

Back