15 stone to 14 stone support

Help please

Its great to hear all your news about your losses!! But i am stuck!!!! I have been following slimming world and lost two and half stone last year. After losing the half a stone i put on over christmas I am stuck and not losing, even tho i am sticking to plan. Looking for inspiration and ideas to boost me back on the losing train again.
thanks

Hi kitty and welcome.

I was stuck myself after Xmas. I put on almost half a stone myself and am only getting back into losses now. I have been sick and stuff so I guess that didn't help.
Maybe you could increase your water intake or your exercise? Try a different exercise, perhaps. Or if you're completely stuck, you could try the success express or a 777 week.

Have you got an example of a food diary? Maybe you're not eating enough, or assuming something is superfree when it's free or something is free when it's synned...

Hey everyone,

Well I've had a naughty 2 weeks :(

Meal out last night and last Thursday, and the Saturday before. I never made it to my weigh in last week as I was sick. I've had naughty snacks last few days and have gone completely off track. Back on the wagon as of now and I'm hoping that plenty of exercise and speedy foods will make me not have a big gain on Thursday. I must really work my butt off from now on. I wanted to be in the 14s by March 1st no way that's happening now :(

How you all doing?

Hiya mandy. I don't go to class and have been doing it on my own. Admittedly i could do a bit more exercise!! I tend to have green days eating lots of homemade soups, casseroles, stir frys, veg chillies and curries. i tend to save my syns for that sneaky slice of vegemite on toast/ 2 finger kit kat/ extra cheese - oh how i miss cheese!!
What is 777 and success express?? do you have any info on these please?

Hey here's a link to a thread about the 777 week! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/242201-777-week-bring.html

And one for the success express week! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

Your meals and syns sound fine, Kitty but I would definitely recommend getting out there and being a bit more active, although in saying that, it does sometimes take a week or so to show on the scales when you up your exercise or water.

Maybe your body has just gotten too used to the diet and you need to kick start it. Try the 777/success express week, and if they don't work, I suggest you take a day or so off. Yep.. take a day off. Eat and be merry. This will reset your system, so to speak... Although please only do that as a last resort.

Had WI tonight and lost 1.5lbs! total loss 10lbs.

thanks very much!!! i think I'm gonna try success express, and boost my exercise. I'm looking forward to searching your food diary and getting some ideas.

WI today! Please, please, please let me be closer to the 14s!

Weigh in this morning, lost 1.5lbs, so now 15st 4.5lbs :D

Well done hana84, welcome gemma and good luck to those who are still to weigh in! :D

Well girls, WI for me tonight, but bloody mother nature has called and I'm looking at a gain. Feel a bit peeved as it's first WI after joining last week. But it's life and next week I will just have to lose 6 or 7 lbs instead :D yeah right!! Good luck to all! Xxx

Good luck Mandy and Minky (sounds funny together - haha!) and anyone else weighing in too.
Mine is tomorrow!
Eek.
After a week of red I'm hoping its good xx

I had a STS, which doesn't add up. I know I recently upped my exercise and water, but this is week three of that, so my body should have adjusted by now...
I was just thinking, my losses since Xmas haven't been very on track, and the only thing I've done differently since then is change from bread to cereal bars. I've had two alpen light bars instead of two slices of wholemeal. Maybe they just aren't agreeing with me, you think? I'll go back to bread for this week and see how I get on.
It's very disheartening when you know you're doing so well but it's not showing on the scales.

Woop Woop 2.5lb off tonight and I'm now in the 14s, see yis all soon xxx

Back