15 stone to 14 stone support

brummie66 said:
Hi hope you can squeeze me in your group. At WI this morning I lost 6.75lb (following an unexplained 1lb gain last week) so i just qualify for your group at 15st 13.75lb!! I'm really chuffed, so my first challenge is not to sneak back up to the other group next week!!!:):):):):p

Good god, how much? Well done you. Nice fluffy cushion for you here :)

I havnt been on here for a while, got to go and update my stats.

brummie66 said:
Well i had a pleasant surprise at WI this morning lost 4lb so really chuffed!

And another 4. Over 10lb in 2 weeks. You must be soooo pleased.

Thanks ladies i have strange weight loss patterns where i loose nothing for a few weeks and then i have a couple of good weeks, and then sometimes gain a pound before loosing a couple more! All very strange but have lost nearly 5 stone since end of sept last year so not complaining!

Morning ladies! Pleased to report a 3.5lbs loss making me now 14st 11.5lbs...absolutely chuffed. Takes me down into the next stone bracket...whoop whoop! 14's-13's here I come!!! Thank you to you all for your support. See you all soon. Good luck to everyone still to weigh in xx

I lost 1.5lbs at weigh in last night, total 15.5lbs now in 10 weeks I think.

I know its not going to be a good weekend this weekend as its a rather busy and social one! Good fri and the in laws for food with hubby and kids. Sat hen party with meal and drinks. Sunday my sis party and easter. :( Im going to be a good as pos til fri and try and get as much body magic as I can lol.

Next mini target to get into 14's only 3.5lbs or more to go, then next half stone 5.5lbs to go and 10% 7.5lbs to go :)

Well done everyone.
2.5lb off for me. Now 15.1. should be moving on next week.
Fingers crossed xxxx

Would love to get in the 14s tonight but after celebrating my 21st birthday at the weekend, i may have to settle for next week!

Seems like there is a few of us vying to get into the 14's!! I reckon mine will be the week next week. I'll be happy with that. Just to see a 14 will make me absolutely ecstatic!! Ahhh!

If not this week then next week girlies! Weeeeeeeee!! Good luck everyone still to weigh and well done to all the losses so far!

Count down to 7pm starts now xx

STS for me this week... still at 15.1 but WILL be moving down next week!

xMandyDx said:
STS for me this week... still at 15.1 but WILL be moving down next week!

Let's get cracking girly and all bolsh down into the next stone zone together. I'm fed up of being in here - no offence anyone else that's here of course! Just need to get into the 14's for my mental state if mind. Been here far too long. It's like I have one crapola week, following week is to make up for it, good week and then the dreaded * week appears to give me another sts or gain. Well not any more!!

As the saying goes... Go hard or go home! That's my motto now! Xx

Ok 2.5 off. 3 to get me to 15 stone dead so I really want 4 for next week. Super duper water intake this week and bought some scan bran too :S making a cake right now with it. Fingers crossed xx

Minky, we will be moving down together next week. End of story, full stop! (exclamation mark optional) :p <--- mandatory.

xMandyDx said:
Minky, we will be moving down together next week. End of story, full stop! (exclamation mark optional) :p <--- mandatory.

Toooooo bloody right. Exclamation Mark!
I'm upping fruit and veg and water in take and if my mother thinks I'm eating crappy food at her buffet on Sunday she has got another thing coming!! I will take my own if I have to!

What's your plan of action treacle? Xx

I'll be moving down with you next week too, 2lb off last night so I only need 1lb next week to get me into that next group.
My scales at home already show 14 (I know it's a bad idea to weigh at home too but can't help it) I was ecstatic seeing that 14 on there and don't want to see go back up ever again.

Got 3lb to go till my 3 stone too so hope to be getting that in the next week or two
?

My plan of action is to wherever possible do success express, as I have a night out on Sunday (unavoidable) where there will be plenty of alcohol intake (also unavoidable, as I'm in a singing competition and the only thing that settles the nerves is alcohol lol) so I need to compensate for that night and still lose 1.5-2lb to get into the 14s. I'm not long up, so just about to have breakfast. I'm thinking, an apple, a banana, and 2 slices wholemeal toast. That's half and half, I reckon!
I'm also going to up my water intake, and get some proper nights' sleep. Having a good sleeping routine actually helps with weight loss...and since it's late at night that the munchies attack me, if I'm asleep they won't bother me a bit!

Hellooo all.

Lost 2lbs this week to squeeze me into the 15s (by 1/2lb!)- haven't been here for a while so looking forward to zooming down into the 14s.

Back