15 stone to 14 stone support

Awwww bless ya, curse the alcohol! Ha ha! As long as you had fun that's the main thing. And as for turning into a hermit - that's exactly what I'm doing today, going to cook up a late SW fry up for lunch instead of brekkie.

Get your OH to make you a yummy lunch and just stay all snug in doors today. Have lots of water to help the hangover too :) xxx

Yeah I had a yummy lunch alright lol... I had a baguette with some chicken breast in. No idea how many syns are in a baguette, but there's 5 in a bouchon, so I'm just going to alot all 15 syns to it.

Just about to have dinner now... Pork chops! We ran out of potatoes so no chips/mash with it, but I will have lots of salad.

I'm still trying to be good, since WI is tomorrow.. but tomorrow I am definitely digging into my Easter egg haha I usually allow myself something nice after WI on Tuesday nights.

Well after tonight's WI I'm 1lb closer to moving down. 15st 4.5lb now.

Slow but sure - that's me!! ;)

WI today! I'm so ready to move down... crossing my fingers, toes, legs and eyes for this!

Mandy got everything crossed for you today. Doubt I'll be joining you, I had Easter Sunday off plan and put on 3lb as a result lol. But I don't weigh in till Thursday so hoping I can pull it back to a STS.

I did have two nights out this week, but no snacking on naughty stuff, and done SE where I could. Surely, the Scale Gods can give me what I need to move down lol 1.5lb, please!

Good luck for tonight Mand! What time do you WI? I'm not till 7 And I just want the day to hurry the f up!! I doubt I'll be moving down despite being an angel, 4 lbs is quite a big loss and I'll be happy with 3 I guess. Actually no I won't I'll be p'ed right off but it's not a race :( xxx

My WI is at 3.30, so not as long to wait as you have... think positive Minky! You might just surprise yourself!

wooohooo i did it !!!!!.
Now 14.11 lost 4lb this week.
Bye everyone, hope to see you all very soon.

Well done sixstoner!

You are indeed, Minky! 3lb down, now sitting at 14.12

*does victory dance*

xMandyDx said:
You are indeed, Minky! 3lb down, now sitting at 14.12

*does victory dance*

Woo! Well done honey!
And if I don't join you this week after being a poster girl for SW I've been that angelic then a couple of vodkas are heading my way Friday!

You should be dead proud of yourself sweetie xxx

Minky...let me know asap!

I'll definitely keep you a seat!

2lb is still a good loss, even though you were hoping for more x x

I lost 2lbs meaning I'm officially in the 14s!! See you all in there soon! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back