15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi everyone hope it's okay to join in :) I only joined SW last week (first weigh in tonight!!) but I weighed in at 15 stone 10 and a half pounds...probably the heaviest weight I have ever been.

It's funny because after she weighed me I thought it said 15 stone 1lb and I was really upset (last time I weighed myself I was about 14 and a half stone) then I got home and looked in the back of my book and seen it...was upset at first but it made me even more determined to lose weight and get healthy :)

Thanks :) down 5 1/2 pound in my first week so I'm currently 15 stone 5 lbs

hi everyone. I haven't been on-line in like forever, but was so cross today that thought I'd come back again! well not so much cross just disappointed. i manage to get past my 15st 4lbs mark that I seemed to keep seeing again and again. up and don like a yo-yo! Grrr.. anyway long story short got past that and have been going down gradually over the last few weeks. this week i was hoping for my 1.5st shiny and well i got on the scales, it swayed between the 14st13.5 and 15st. the first would have given me that shiny.. can you guess what i got?
sorry for my little rant, i must be grateful that althou it was only a 0.5lb loss, it was a loss nonetheless! but i can still be a little grumpy over it, can't I?

2lbs off this week, i'm really chuffed after a night out on saturday and getting the hangover munchies on sunday whoops, no easter eggs though so it could have been a lot worse

I got weighed on tues and lost 1/2lb so I'm still in here for another week as I am on 15 exactly now! 2 1/2lb off my 3 stone award too, fingers crossed I get that next week :)

Hi Guys

I have just joined - weigh in at 15 and a half stones, need to lose around 5st as only 5'2" tall. I am 50 this year and am determined to change my life around - already moved house (2 days before Christmas - nightmare) and have bought a cross trainer for us both to work out on to help us both get fitter. As am new to all of this having signed up last year and then didn't go back, so have all the books to get me started, and of course, this forum now I have discovered it!

Welcome and good luck!!

Really pleased as 2lb off which was last weeks gain. So now time to knuckle down and head for the 14's! Good luck everyone for the week ahead!

brummie66 said:
Really pleased as 2lb off which was last weeks gain. So now time to knuckle down and head for the 14's! Good luck everyone for the week ahead!

Well done Brum! Great that it's gone now and can concentrate on the week ahead rather than correcting a gain.

Much planned this week? Xx

Haven't been for a while, feel really bad haven't been on plan for a 2 weeks now and gained 1/2 pound last week and tomorrow will be my weigh in day this week so I really hoping tomorrow will be ok haven't been that bad this week so will see but I defiantly am sticking to plan now have made a lamb moussaka today which will last me a couple of days very yummy I have set myself a target to loose a stone from tomorrows weigh in in 6 weeks I don't think that is too bad so here's hoping I'll go well and down to the 14 soon. Sorry for the long post. :D

With immense pleasure I leave you guys this week. Got 1.5 off and now 14.13 and a half. Woot! 5 stone 7.5 gone forever!
Good luck to everyone here and hope to see you all soon in the next stone zone :) xxxx

Howdy, not sorry to say this as I'm leaving. Got my 1.5st shiny, and got down to 14.13, I am one happy bunny (boing!). Good luck to those who've joined and well done to those who've left! See you in the next stage down! Wahoo! :D

STS this week so here for a while longer! Well done to those moving down.

A big well done to those moving down this week. I think I'll be here for a while yet as just seem to be playing around the 15st 11lb going a little up and a little down but not really making any progress! Think I need to have a real good think about how to progress as still got 3 stone to loose, 5 stone gone nearly!!

Down 1.5lbs this week and got my half stone award after two weeks of SW :) I'm now 15 stone 3.5lbs - so happy to be on the lower side of 15, now to get to the 14's!!

Back