15 stone to 14 stone support

Thought I'd posted in here, obvs not. 2 weeks since last WI, had my 30th, lots of meals and drinks out, a weekend away for a gig... I put 2lb on. I suppose over 2 weeks that's not bad, people do worse on a week holiday sometimes! So, gotta crack on, if I want to get my 4.5st award for Xmas I need 5lb off in 2 weeks. Eek!

Now - it's not a gain! Did u do any other diet before joining SW!? X

No started straight on slimming world. I have done it before and usually have a great loss the first week, I know it doesn't always work like that but for me not lose anything is strange to what normally happens x

No started straight on slimming world. I have done it before and usually have a great loss the first week, I know it doesn't always work like that but for me not lose anything is strange to what normally happens x

We're there any blips this week that could cause your weigh in result? Hope you are having a good week now xxx

Lost a pound this week, so still with you guys....2.5 lbs and I am in the next stone down! I hope to have this by Xmas...2 weigh ins to go!

We're there any blips this week that could cause your weigh in result? Hope you are having a good week now xxx
Yeah I had a meal out on the Friday, I did ok but had chips with grilled chicken which was naughty of me. And tbh I havnt been weighing everything I eat as I've been so rushed. But I've took extra care to make sure I'm weighing it all so I'm praying for next Sunday x

that's great ellebear. I'm weighing tomorrow, home scales show a huge gain despite being 100% so currently in a sulk, haha, hoping I keep hold of my 4.5 stone award though... hoping even more that my home scales are just being mental (underfloor heating screws them up)

Weigh in tomorrow night. I didn't weigh in last week so I'm hoping for around 3lbs off. I'll only need another lb then to get me to my Christmas goal of 15 9 and my 3.5st award!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm ready for another gain this week - my low syn week following my work night out really hasn't worked :/ So I'm prepared tonight! Can't see me losing anything until after Xmas now...

that's great ellebear. I'm weighing tomorrow, home scales show a huge gain despite being 100% so currently in a sulk, haha, hoping I keep hold of my 4.5 stone award though... hoping even more that my home scales are just being mental (underfloor heating screws them up)

See what the scales say honey - it never is as bad as you expect!! Xxx

Another half a lb eeked off. My consultant said something great at group. December at group isn't always about how much you can lose, but how to manage and minimize any gains. :)

Nice work Fran! X

That's a really good way of looking at it although tbh I am so busy stressing about other stuff that WI is the last thing on my mind currently. Which is probably a good thing!

Hello all! I have been in the 15st bracket for 2 months now, i am so hoping to be in the 14s at weigh in tomorrow. Everyone here is doing so well! Congrats to you all x

Lost 5lbs! That was a shock lol ;) Very happy though as that puts me half way to target and at 15lb 2lbs I'm nearly in the 14's! Soooo happy XD

Hello all! I have been in the 15st bracket for 2 months now, i am so hoping to be in the 14s at weigh in tomorrow. Everyone here is doing so well! Congrats to you all x

Hi Hollyanne! Good luck for WI, hoping to be there too in a few weeks x

Back