15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done hells :) That's brilliant

Shred, you will get there :) You have done so well so far

Hmm, I do rubbish when I set timed goals for myself because of the pressure. My consultant wanted me to try for 5 stone for Xmas and I said no because I'd feel I had fallen short rather than see what I had done. Just keep following the plan this week and be proud of what you have achieved. Most people gain weight during December so everything is a bonus really. I've one lost 1lb this week despite 100% but I know it will pick up again :)

Ok, so after a whole week off plan and feeling rubbish i've gained a massive 4lb!!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Spent the last two days since weigh in eating rubbish still but came on here and read some posts and I've given myself a swift kick up the bum and i'm ready for the week ahead!! Hoping to get a pound or two off by wednesday.

Well done on the losses and comiserations for the gains :( this festive season is always hard. I've got meals and nights out coming out my ears!!

We can do it though!

Hi all, after being here for quite literally months I am moving on... 14st 13.5lbs tonight, just scraped in...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! Hoping to see you there soon! x

Ok, so after a whole week off plan and feeling rubbish i've gained a massive 4lb!!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Spent the last two days since weigh in eating rubbish still but came on here and read some posts and I've given myself a swift kick up the bum and i'm ready for the week ahead!! Hoping to get a pound or two off by wednesday.

Draw that line and let's go! It's hard at this time of year like everyone has said - just be good when you can but don't feel bad if you can't x

Same for you Fran - what your C wants and what you are happy with are two different things ;) You've done amazingly well so far and a little gain/slowing of losses over Xmas can't take that away from you :) x

missy1978 said:
Draw that line and let's go! It's hard at this time of year like everyone has said - just be good when you can but don't feel bad if you can't x

Same for you Fran - what your C wants and what you are happy with are two different things ;) You've done amazingly well so far and a little gain/slowing of losses over Xmas can't take that away from you :) x

The consultants annoy me a bit as I do feel like they always want you to set bigger goals, I always say 1lb a week as my goal, anything more is a bonus, as I'd rather aim lower and smash it than say 3-4lb and not achieve it.

Missy see you there soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep, they say reach for the stars and you'll do better than if you set an achievable goal. I just ignore that bit and do what is right for me. . I will get there.

Exactly. You can't do this anyone else's way but yours! And it will take however long it takes you but you will get there :)

I'm close to my 4.5 stone award now and tbh I would love to get it over Xmas but not sure how achievable that is! Main thing is I want to be 14 stone max by the time we go to the fertility clinic (not sure when yet but would imagine Feb/March next year at the earliest). I think that's definitely achievable. :) I want them to see that I am serious about this and if losing 5 stone in a year ain't serious I dunno what is! x

After my gain last week I lost 3lb this week, tbh I'm not at all sure how but I'll take it. I think perhaps I was focussed on the bad stuff I was doing, and maybe I was bloated last week. Who knows. Happy though... 2lb to my 4.5st. I'd like that as a Xmas bonus

Now at 15.7, so 4 lbs till Xmas target! Fingers and toes crossed for next week!! Really want to be well in to the 14s by end of January! Good luck this week everyone, behave and you be naughty over Xmas :p x

I'd love that too Fran - I seem to be up and down a lot but hopefully by Feb we'll have all moved on together! I know every other thread I've been in people leave much faster than me, lol

1.5 off tonight taking me to 14st 13.5, will say a quick hello on the 14s thread but fully expecting to be back here again after WI next Thursday!

Back