15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done Hollie and Nadine = hope to see you in the 14s soon! Welcome Manda.

I had 1 and half llb off this week, total loss 9.5llb now:)

1 and a half to the 14s!

Hi everyone, I received my 1 stone award last week :) weighing in at 15 stones. Hope to be in the 14s this week. I am aiming for 14.12 a 2lb loss. However I have just come on my monthly's :sigh: and am feeling really bloated. Does anyone know if this will affect my weightloss, even though I have stuck to the plan ?

Thanks Kay xx

Well after a stressful weekend im hoping a STS for me at least after WI tonight! Hospital food isnt good!

Finally left the 16's and joining you lovely lot after losing 3lbs this week :D hopefully wont be here for too long

So hi everyone xx

-4.5lbs this week :D 15 stone 3.5lbs, my stone award and SOTW

Hello! :) I am a returning member to slimming world for the umpteenth time lol but I know it works when I follow the plan so joined the forum to keep me motivated and make some friends in the same boat :) I nearly got to 16 stone but decided that I needed to go back to group and lose for good this time x any hints and tips will be greatly received :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down to 15 2.5 so hoping to be into the next stone bracket next week :). Wish me luck xxx

good luck Diamond, have a great yummy week xxx

Well I had a yummy Smash pizza followed by a Mullerlight Greekstyle coconut yogurt - delish:D

Gonna be here a while, I have lost 1.5lbs this week. Another 10lbs to go, hopefully by mid march in time for my birthday:D.

Feeling really motivated this week....come on you 14s!! Slowly but surely.....

hey everyone, I lost 5lbs this week, now i'm 14.9 1/2 st. :) Well done to all of you on your loses.

Kay xx

Back