15 stone to 14 stone support

Sooooo. This 15-14 business is *tough*. With 3.5 last week and 3 this week it is starting to feel achievable! 4.5 to go until 14st!!

Well i can safely say i wont be at class this week !!
Iv not stopped drinking and to a lesser extent eating since last wednesday...weddings, a visit home, a social life is definately a bad thing for a diet :)
I started off trying to make healthier choices...so thats a little brownie point for me in my book :)
Back on track today, next weigh in will be next wednesday/ thursday so plenty of time for me to pull it back and loose that 1lb to get my stone award !!x

Weigh in today and i'm 1lb lighter this week at 15 stone 9lb, got my 2.5 stone sticker too :)

Its "only" a pound, but its down, and not the 4 lb up You were fearful of not so many days ago. Well done. If You get a wriggle on then You can come with me down to the 14 - 13 stone thread. :D

Well done potato. :D

Awwww Jodie, i will wait for You. :kissass: hehe

Trying the syn free banoffee pudding later, and also have the ingredients to try the half syn roulade. I really hope they work, missing the desserts now. :cry:

Edit (having now eaten)

View attachment 99928 Rice, mixed with slow roasted pork, sweetcorn, peas and tomatoes, boiled in tea, with cauliflower and broccoli.

View attachment 99930 Banoffee Pudding - Half pot of Quark mixed with toffee Mullerlight and sweetener, layered with chopped banana, with a Kelloggs Special K chewy milk chocolate bar crumbled in the bottom of glass and on top (Healthy extra B or 4 and a half syns)

Last edited:
Down 1.5 this week. Had an evening weigh in instead of afternoon. I swear I was much lighter this morning! But still delighted. At 15stone 9lbs now and steady progress!

Cant afford any slip ups. Would like to be out of here by September all going well! No offence guys

No offence taken. I shouldnt even be here but im forbidden to leave now. :D

Well done on your loss. Not sure about evening weighing. I had equipment trouble last week and had to weigh in the evening, but by the time i did it again the next morning, after a good nights sleep, i had lost 4 lbs compared to the night before.

Maybe it's the fluid loss over night!

back to early weigh ins from now on.

anyhow I shouldn't be moaning a loss is a loss

Has anyone else found that they have no appetite with this heat at the minute?? I dont know if its the thought of actually cooking anything that is putting me off but im just off food completely. Which is good but not good at the same time as its probably messing up my metabolism....x

lost 3.5lb this week so now off to the next group.....goodbye and good luck to everyone see you all soon

Pleeeease take me with You. i have been eligible to leave for ages but Mistress Jodie keeps me locked up in here. :cry:

Last edited:
Sts the same this week. Haven't been on plan enough but gonna work harder and more food planning. Done a slimming world friendly shop so feeling positive.

Back