15 stone to 14 stone support

Mmmmm my second attempt at the half syn roulade.. Made it with banana and home grown raspberries... nom!!

1016682_408522842598132_1734546664_n.jpg

Mmmmm my second attempt at the half syn roulade.. Made it with banana and home grown raspberries... nom!!

View attachment 99300

That looks really good, think i shall have to find that recipe. i used to make things like flapjack, including one with a chocolate layer or with a jam middle, mint aero or toblerone cheesecakes, bakewell tart, but its all had to stop now. :cry:
i have added a blog entry of food pics, just handy for somewhere to keep for future reference.

15st 1.5
I'll be leaving you by Wednesday *determined*

Well done Charlotte.

Am i losing the plot here? This is 15 st - 14 st, does that not mean/cover 15 st 13 lbs - 14 st 0 lbs, or do people only count it as the 15 st bracket? (15 s 0 lbs - 15 st 13 lbs?) I suppose it all depends how one reads the title of the thread. :brainfart:

It really was yummy!

Well done Charlotte!!

Daz, most people do class the threads as a "15 stone 13lbs to 14 stone 13lb" thing.. but don't go! It'll go quiet here again lol :(

I will "try" to take that as a compliment rather than in inference that i go on a bit, but only because i like You. :kissass:

Well done sallyann. i might have to come with You, seems that ive misread the concept and should be in the next band down anyway, but Jodie wont let me leave. :eek:

Back