15 stone to 14 stone support

hi everyone :wave_cry:
I can now officially join this thread.. all be it im only JUST in the 15's but still im in :)
hows everyones day so far? ive blitzd my house top to bottom and just about to eat a BLT sandwich MMmmm xx

Welcome and good luck xx

hi everyone :wave_cry:
I can now officially join this thread.. all be it im only JUST in the 15's but still im in :)
hows everyones day so far? ive blitzd my house top to bottom and just about to eat a BLT sandwich MMmmm xx

Hi and welcome :)

Just got back from group and yet again STS for the second week in a row. Sigh!
On the plus side I was nominated for Miss Slinky 2013 :) Results next Friday
x

Excellent, Siggy. What do you have to do for Miss Slinky? Ours is next week, but we don't know who has been nominated yet ? As a joke I nominated a man!
Hopefully you will get an amazing loss next week and win Miss slinky. Good luck xxx

Thanks Anju :) My consultant rattled off a few names of the girls who had lost the most and said we could vote for whoever had inspired us or someone who looks much slimmer than they did before. Tbh I dont think its any different to woman of the year because she said that then too lol

last few weeks have been sooooo slow :(:( need more hobbies other than eating.

Hi all, i started SW a couple of weeks ago and it's been amazing so far, I really love it. Well and truly in the 15s now and headed straight to the 14s! Zooooooom. I can't wait until I'm in the 14s ... I didn't see the, on the way up (seemed to jump straight from the 13s to the 16s - yeesh!) so it'll be great to know them properly ;-)

Hi everyone, been on slimming world for a couple of weeks and have got down to 15st 6.4lbs.

Hoping to be in 14's soon- may be being ambitious but want to lose a stone by Christmas.

Jo xx

We pretty much could have written each other's posts joleneb ... Welcome, and good luck! I want a stone off too!

Hi all, I'm new to the group but I have been trying to get into this group for weeks but I finally made it, I lost 5Ibs this evening and with that I moved into a new stone category, I now weigh 15st 10Ibs (gosh I cant believe Im in this category)

I'm hoping to lose 10.5Ibs to get into the 14st bracket

Welcome Orla. Well done on getting into the 15s. Just looked at your stats and you are doing amazing. Good luck in getting into the 14s.

Thanks Anju100, just looking at your stats your doing fantastic yourself, gosh I have been wanting to get into this category for ages but finally I made it and I'm hoping some of the people in the 16's to 15's will be joining us soon yayyyy

Hello everyone. I hope you don't mind my crashing into the 15 to 14 group. I'm so chuffed as I lost 4lbs this week (2st 8lbs in total) to put me at 15st 11..whoohoo. I'm looking forward to seeing you all (and me, fingers crossed) whizz into the 14s.

Well done, Jo. Welcome to the group. Well done for an amazing loss to join the 15's too. Good luck in your journey xx

Well isnt it great to see a familiar name, great to have you jo.b and looking forward to get to know all you lovely people and Im hoping one more may be joining us really soon (fingers and toes crossed)

Thank you for the lovely welcome.

Isn't it amazing how changing the 'stone' figure somehow gives you such a wonderful feeling?

Absolutely and well done

2.5 off for me today - 5lb and I'll be in the 14s. It's getting closerrrrr!

Yayyyy keep it going and I think it would be fantastic that we all went together

Back