15 stone to 14 stone support

Thats great, I totally had that with my size 20's. had them for over a year too after buying the wrong size and was chuffed to bits when they finally fit. I only got 3 weeks wear out of them and they fell to the floor, I was gutted lol I loved those jeans! Just think by christmas (if not, way before) yours will look amazing and you will soon have to buy 14 :)

Thanks x Must have felt wonderful when they dropped off you... though I hope you were indoors...

I have a pair of 14s somewhere too I think! It's shocking the amount of clothes and sizes I have. Definitely have 14s in skirts but they were always easier to get into than the jeans ;) Must do a clear out really!

Thank you ladies :)

Im quite boring and tend to have the same things weetabix and milk are usually my healthy extras and I love green days. Usually having sw chips in fry light, poached eggs and beans or just add a bit of spice to the sw chips! I tried Linda McCartney red onion sausages apparently they are free and are quite yum! But my chips eggs and beans plus tons of water and fruit is what I eat :) also not sitting on my big fat arse and eating takeaway korma and fat coke anymore :rolleyes:

wow 7 lbs thats amazing, well done. I lost 2.5 lbs this week and picked up my 5 and half stone award at group this morning :)

Keep going everyone :) xx

Well done Siggy, that is so amazing. i am really, really jealous as the 5 1/2 stone award keeps eluding me. I gained this week and now need 2.5lbs next weigh in to get it. I know I can do, but it just seems to be taking ages.

Well done Siggy, that is so amazing. i am really, really jealous as the 5 1/2 stone award keeps eluding me. I gained this week and now need 2.5lbs next weigh in to get it. I know I can do, but it just seems to be taking ages.

Aww mate, you will get there. Just look how much you have lost this year, it is nothing short of amazing. I know how you feel though. It's taken me 4 whole weeks to lose 7lbs where a few months ago I could do that in two weeks easy...it's just so hard sometimes. Someone at group today told me that I have to fight for every pound at this stage. I've been doing that since day one anyway. People just don't understand sometimes. I had a gain a few weeks back and I was so close to giving it all up. We can do this Anju :) xxx

Mid 15's for me, lost 8.5 lbs in last 2 weeks to put me firmly in this group. Also got 6 stone award.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gained again this week! So frustrating, this is the 2nd gain in 2 weeks! Why is my body fighting me. I do 3 hours of exercise every week, stick to plan and try to keep the syns low - yet over the last 2 months I have been having as many gains as losses. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Gained again this week! So frustrating, this is the 2nd gain in 2 weeks! Why is my body fighting me. I do 3 hours of exercise every week, stick to plan and try to keep the syns low - yet over the last 2 months I have been having as many gains as losses. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yes I have had that problem too. I've had 2 gains in the last month. The losses I have been getting are nothing like I was getting and im finding it really hard. I know Ive gained this week. I weighed myself this morning and am 3 lbs heavier than I was on Friday. It sucks.
Im finding it hard to stick to the plan at the moment. I've totally lost my mojo.
Hang in there Anju xx

Thanks Siggy. I have had 5 gains in the last 9 weeks, but no gains from beginning. it is so disheartening when you know you are doing your best and focussed. I dont know what else to try - dithering adding in some weight loss tablets from the chemist, or maybe green tea, or changing the plan to red days?

Yeah it is disheartening, really feel for you. Changing to red sounds like a good idea. I seem to do better with red days. I did try green but I love my meat so that wasn't a good idea lol Good luck for next week xx

Thanks for your support, Siggy. Good luck to you too xx

It's hard some days isnt it, especially if you know you have stuck to plan. I cant complain because I didnt stick to it for a good 3 days and had to work double hard to repair the damage and as expected I had another maintain. At least it wasnt a gain. I think I got off very lightly considering the previous weekend of binge eating, my lesson is well and truly learnt.
Hope we both have good losses next week Anju :) xx

After a bit of lapse I'm back to the support group. After my auntie and friends have lost a lot of weight with sw I'm back on plan. Feeling motivated, bake sale at work and didn't fancy any of it. Don't think thats ever happened!

Lost 3lb this week!

Anju do you drink a lot of water? The week after I STS I drank tons of water and helped my loss the following week x
Thanks for thinking of me. I already drink 2l a day and more if I exercise. But thank you. I was wondering if anyone had tried green tea and seen some results? Xxx

hi everyone :wave_cry:
I can now officially join this thread.. all be it im only JUST in the 15's but still im in :)
hows everyones day so far? ive blitzd my house top to bottom and just about to eat a BLT sandwich MMmmm xx

Back