15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi everyone :) Back from group and lost 2.5 lbs this morning. Half a pound away from the 14s!!! My other huge news is I won Miss Slinky at group today. Got a lovely certificate, flowers and a sash :) I have 2 sashes now. One from woman of the year in August and now this one. After STS for the last two weeks running that loss today was well overdue and I am chuffed to bits. On to the next stone bracket next week with a bit of luck :) Have a great weekend all xx

Well done Siggy! That is brilliant! You are doing amazingly well! Looks like you may be leaving us soon, need to work bloody hard to catch up! Take care xx

Hi everyone :) Back from group and lost 2.5 lbs this morning. Half a pound away from the 14s!!! My other huge news is I won Miss Slinky at group today. Got a lovely certificate, flowers and a sash :) I have 2 sashes now. One from woman of the year in August and now this one. After STS for the last two weeks running that loss today was well overdue and I am chuffed to bits. On to the next stone bracket next week with a bit of luck :) Have a great weekend all xx

Well done one to you...nearly in the next zone, that's great :)

Well done...how inspiring you must be to your other class members.

Aww thank you so much everyone. Really nice words :) I can't believe what a boost it's given me this weekend. Have stuck to plan 100% and spent more time on my exercise bike in the last 48 hours than I have for weeks. So motivated right now it's scary. Have a great week everyone xx

Another 3lb loss for me today, 15 st 5 now...ever downwards towards the 14's :)

Well done that is excellent

You certainly are not sneaking in if Im around, a huge welcome for you my dear, was hoping to see you here, well done on your weight loss and hopefully we will all be heading in the same direction as holiday-dieter

:welcome:

You certainly are not sneaking in if Im around, a huge welcome for you my dear, was hoping to see you here, well done on your weight loss and hopefully we will all be heading in the same direction as holiday-dieter

:welcome:

Thank you hun x
Lets smash our ways into those 14s now xxx

absolutely Safia, wouldn't it be lovely if we were in the 14st category by Christmas

Hello everyone. It is with a sad heart I say goodbye to this room. I lost a pound at WI this morning taking me to 14 stone 13.5 lbs! I just made it in there by half a bleeding pound lol Phew! It was touch and go this week. Touch and go!
I cant wait for you all, especially Anju, to join me in the next room. Bye for now :) xxx

Excellent Siggy74, no doubt we dont want you there on your own but i have 9.5Ibs to go before I get there

Back