15 stone to 14 stone support

it's great to work towards a goal but I also have to remind myself that every pound off means I'm healthier and fitter and should be celebrated :scale:

yeah! im staying here for another week, lost 2lb wasnt sure how i was going to go as had struggled this week, hope it doesnt show next week as im 2lb off my first target and would love to get there next week. Double excitement, my scales are in kgs and im out of the 100's and in to the 99's triple figures down to double!
Hope all you lovelies are getting the results you want xx

yeah! im staying here for another week, lost 2lb wasnt sure how i was going to go as had struggled this week, hope it doesnt show next week as im 2lb off my first target and would love to get there next week. Double excitement, my scales are in kgs and im out of the 100's and in to the 99's triple figures down to double!
Hope all you lovelies are getting the results you want xx

Congrats on the loss :scale:

I did it.4.5lb off taking me to 14stone 12.5lb!!! Good bye good luck and see you all soon in the next group xxxx

Hi I'm new :) I started SW on 2nd January my start weight was 16st 6lbs. Since then I've lost 1st 4lbs. At my last weigh in I was 15st 2lbs and want to lose 3lbs for weigh in tomorrow that will take me down to 14st 13lbs and get me my 1.5 stone award :) Bring on the super free foods! Xxx

Hi all, not sure if anyone is here when I was here last (I bet you have all moved to the 14st bracket) but I was away for a month. My last weigh in I was the same as you Emmaedes I hit the 15st exactly but I got my 5st reward then but just another half a pound I would have moved into the 14st bracket. I went away and just about stayed in the 15st bracket as I gained 13.5Ibs but went back to weigh in last Tuesday and was down 6.5Ibs so only 7.5Ibs to go to get into the 14st. I don't think I will get it this week as totm is due next week but if I get any loss then I should get it the following week (fingers and toes crossed)

Hello everyone!
I was on this forum a couple of years ago - had lost over 4 stone, and was posting with just a couple of pounds to go to get into the 12's... well, now I'm here! :-(
First weigh in last week saw me having lost 6.5lbs, now at 15.1 1/5 so hoping to be waving goodbye come Saturday.
Can't believe I jacked it in because I thought it had "stopped working" - won't be making THAT mistake again...

Hello everyone!
I was on this forum a couple of years ago - had lost over 4 stone, and was posting with just a couple of pounds to go to get into the 12's... well, now I'm here! :-(
First weigh in last week saw me having lost 6.5lbs, now at 15.1 1/5 so hoping to be waving goodbye come Saturday.
Can't believe I jacked it in because I thought it had "stopped working" - won't be making THAT mistake again...

You sound just like me!! I lost four stone seven years ago and three and a half stone crept back on over that time. I only discovered this forum cos I kept googling syn values and getting transferred here! I'm not going to classes this time so I thought this forum would help keep me on track. Welcome back and I hope we both become massive losers again :p

The day I joined slimming world I knew I would be a member for life as this is not diet, this is healthy eating and sadly that means for life. I absolutely adore trying on clothes in smaller sizes and getting loads of praise for how well I look (yes Im probably a little vain but who isnt when they are getting praise sorry !!!)

I adore my consultant, she is a good friend and everyone feels the same about her. Dont know if anyone else feels the same but I need to have my fix of slimming world every week, I think the founder does definitely feel that the whole community and everyone supporting everyone else is vital, she said she hated where she went to when she wanted to lose weight, found it very cold where as slimming world is just so friendly

The day I joined slimming world I knew I would be a member for life as this is not diet, this is healthy eating and sadly that means for life. I absolutely adore trying on clothes in smaller sizes and getting loads of praise for how well I look (yes Im probably a little vain but who isnt when they are getting praise sorry !!!)

I adore my consultant, she is a good friend and everyone feels the same about her. Dont know if anyone else feels the same but I need to have my fix of slimming world every week, I think the founder does definitely feel that the whole community and everyone supporting everyone else is vital, she said she hated where she went to when she wanted to lose weight, found it very cold where as slimming world is just so friendly

It's great when you have a positive experience like that at a group, I'm not so keen on my local consultant and I can't get anywhere else easily as I work full time and don't drive. You guys will just have to be my inspiration and support!! :eek:

I've just been really naughty and weighed myself again and it says 14st 12lbs!! I was bang on 15st yesterday even if it creeps up to 14st 13lbs throughout the day I'll be happy cos then I'll get my 1.5 stone award :) My scales are usually in sync with the ones at group so I hope that's the case tonight! Xxx

I have to say Im very lucky as my consultant is just fantastic and she is so bubbly and a normal human who falls the odd time (just like all of us). I'm on the social team as well and I just love this job, people are genuinely happy to see me doing well and most of them were so glad to see me back last Tuesday (my weigh in is on a Tuesday at 5.30pm)

By the way Mandy, you will get lots of support and encouragement here, so glad you joined us, it is wonderful to see new blood on here.

Fitzylou, yayyy to you and by the way I sneak getting up on the scales both Monday and Tuesday morning, lets hope you post you got your reward and we dont mind you moving to the next group as Im sure everyone here will be following suit

I have to say Im very lucky as my consultant is just fantastic and she is so bubbly and a normal human who falls the odd time (just like all of us). I'm on the social team as well and I just love this job, people are genuinely happy to see me doing well and most of them were so glad to see me back last Tuesday (my weigh in is on a Tuesday at 5.30pm)

By the way Mandy, you will get lots of support and encouragement here, so glad you joined us, it is wonderful to see new blood on here.

Fitzylou, yayyy to you and by the way I sneak getting up on the scales both Monday and Tuesday morning, lets hope you post you got your reward and we dont mind you moving to the next group as Im sure everyone here will be following suit

Thank you for the lovely welcome :) I feel at home on here already x

2lbs off this week so bang on 15st now! I've lost 1st 6lbs in 5weeks so really chuffed with that :) xxx

Your very welcome Mandy, glad that you like the support and encouragement you get here, dont we all

Your going in the right direction and that is all that matters, somebody once said to me what if you put on what you have lost, wouldnt you be totally depressed (I certainly would)

Fitzylou, that is a fantastic weight loss in just five weeks, my first five weeks I had just lost my first stone and that was considered fast, keep up the good work

Thanks animagus and Orla, my way of eating has just changed completely, I'm really surprised at how fast the weight has come off I know it's probably going to start to slow down now though, xxx

Back