15 stone to 14 stone support

Fitzylou, I have been like that all week, I think it is the really cold weather we are having in Ireland but then again I did manage to get out walking nearly every day and I did stock up on my melon and berries as well

Thanks I'm feeling a lot more positive today :) Had a good nights sleep which I think has helped a lot. Had a chat with my consultant and she really helped me to feel more positive and told e I've still got 3 days to turn it around xxx

Thanks I'm feeling a lot more positive today :) Had a good nights sleep which I think has helped a lot. Had a chat with my consultant and she really helped me to feel more positive and told e I've still got 3 days to turn it around xxx

Glad you are feeling better today, it's easy to get bogged down and depressed. I have to remind myself that life is a marathon not a sprint, hopefully we're in it for the long-haul. Some days are better than others and sometimes you have to give yourself a break and not be too hard on yourself :bighug:

Thanks Animagus :) xxx

It is amazing how a good nights sleep and a very helpful sw consultant can do, this happens to me a lot too, the guilt that gets to me even if I was bad one day and I put myself through torture until I get on the scales

I've been really good today and really stuck to it. Only problem is I'm stupidly bloated and look about 5 months pregnant! Gah got 2 days left to drop 2 lbs! Xxx

Happy camper here, was down 1Ib tonight, to be honest I wasn't expecting anything so any loss is good, all going in the right direction

Thanks Mandy, that is exactly how I feel and my friend who had knee surgery two weeks ago and her knee is swollen and got infected (yes she is on antibiotics) and she got up on the scales and was down half a pound, she was thrilled because she was expecting a gain.

Bit by bit I'm getting back to my weight before I went on holiday, only 6Ibs to go

Thanks Mandy, that is exactly how I feel and my friend who had knee surgery two weeks ago and her knee is swollen and got infected (yes she is on antibiotics) and she got up on the scales and was down half a pound, she was thrilled because she was expecting a gain.

I've just noticed, we're weight twins, both 15st6lb :D

Had a couple of disappointing weeks with a gain followed by a small loss this week so determined to get myself out of the 15s by Tuesday! Attempting to up the super speeds and hopefully get at least 2 1/2lb off next week.

Had a couple of disappointing weeks with a gain followed by a small loss this week so determined to get myself out of the 15s by Tuesday! Attempting to up the super speeds and hopefully get at least 2 1/2lb off next week.

We are all with you, hopefully it won't be long till we are all in the 14's :D

I'm still mega bloated sure Mother Nature is going to rear her ugly head :( I was naughty and weighed myself and I'm exactly the same as I was last week gah! Xxx

Yeah that is what I'm now Mandy, I had been 15st on the button but I gained 13.5Ibs when on holidays and slowly but surely I'm heading in the direction of the 14's, I have been in this category since the 12th November, 2013 (exactly three months) so I think I may be the longest here but I'm still determined to get out, it has been a while since I was in the 14st category (about mid 1990's) so three extra months waiting isnt very long.

Come on everybody we can do this together and dont worry about totm wouldnt it be scary that you didnt get them, trust me I know all about this

Weigh day today I don't think I'm gonna make it to the 14's I reckon I'm gonna maintain or have a gain, still stupidly bloated :( xxx

I know I've just had a really crap week lol if I lose 1lb I'll be over the moon cos I'll get my 1.5st award and I'll be in the 14's but that sounds too good to be true lol xxx

Back