15 stone to 14 stone support

Not if you stick to your syns, I had weight losses of 5Ibs quite regularly about eight months into joining slimming world but well done and I always lose a lot when I do the one third of every meal as superfree, I think this is the key

Deffo it's amazing how those super free foods help xxx

1.5lb off for me this week.

I keep forgetting about this thread as it took me long enough to get here!!

some good losses this week from you all . Keep going , we WILL get there!! :D

Be positive and you definitely will. I think once you get in the right frame of mind and start to see the improvement slowly, it spurs you on to continue.

Good luck!

Been so naughty today had a Chinese (which included salt & pepper chips!) and a cupcake definitely back on it 100000% until weigh day on Thursday xxx

Heyyyy everyone! Weighing in today at 15st 12 and half pounds! :) down from 17st 7lbs..! Now i am focusing on getting out the 15's!!!! :D lets do thisss!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been so naughty today had a Chinese (which included salt & pepper chips!) and a cupcake definitely back on it 100000% until weigh day on Thursday xxx

Me too, made HM pizza and had garlic bread and vodka lol. New day today. :) we can do it. Xx

Heyyyy everyone! Weighing in today at 15st 12 and half pounds! :) down from 17st 7lbs..! Now i am focusing on getting out the 15's!!!! :D lets do thisss!! :D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done and welcome. :)

Be positive and you definitely will. I think once you get in the right frame of mind and start to see the improvement slowly, it spurs you on to continue. Good luck!

Thank you xx

Heyyyy everyone! Weighing in today at 15st 12 and half pounds! :) down from 17st 7lbs..! Now i am focusing on getting out the 15's!!!! :D lets do thisss!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done chick :) welcome xxxx

Wow some amazing weight losses, keep it up and together we can get into the 14's soon, not sure too soon yet as totm is due any day but I will keep drinking the herbal tea in case there is fluid retention

I'm soooo bloated it's ridiculous! I don't dare weigh myself cos I'll probably cry haha xxx

I'm sorry I ever started weighing myself, my scales at home have had me in tears or they could have a smile on my face until I get up on the scales in SW, so not worth it

I used to always keep weighing in the week. So glad I need a battery in mine. As if I saw that u hadn't had a loss if be naughty. X

Really struggling today:( feeling so low and negative all I wanna eat is crap xxx

Ooo no,sorry to hear that. It's so hard sticking to plan when you do. I was like that the other day. Unwanted finest everything in sight.

Have you many Syns left to have something nice with a cuppa. That helps for me x

Back