15 stone to 14 stone support

I've lost 1lb! Very shocked and very happy so now I'm 14st 13lbs so I'm moving, thanks everyone for your support and hope to see you over there soon :) xxx

I've lost 1lb! Very shocked and very happy so now I'm 14st 13lbs so I'm moving, thanks everyone for your support and hope to see you over there soon :) xxx

Oh well done fitzylou hope to see you real soon

Hi all well working all day so don't know if I've made it into the 15s yet fingers crossed! As long as I'm joining you by next Sunday when I got on my hols I'll be happy! :) x

Hi well have been struggling to get to the next stage,but finally got to the 14st so now for the next stone,sorry to leave u x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey peeps,

Just started last week at 15st 6lbs.

This week I am 15st exactly so lost 6lbs this week - yipppeeeeeeeee.

Hopefully won't be with you in this thread long but will see you all in the next thread down.

Dxxx

Sammie137, wondering how you did the other day, if your still in this group then take consolation that I have been here since November and have still 6.5Ibs to go to get out of here but I was away and put on almost a stone and I wont be leaving today either as I have totm and I got up on the scales this morning and I will be lucky to be down 1 or 2Ibs

Babylady50, welcome to our group here, all consultants will agree the best way to lose weight is slowly and consistently as it is easier to keep it off when you reach target so well done you

Babysie 1978, best of luck in your new category, hopefully soon I will be following you, I have been in this group since November and no offence to anyone but I would like to get out of it soon

Dolly Rocker, well done on your weight loss, this happened to me once and I was 15st exactly but I went on a long holiday right after it and put on nearly a stone but that is slowly coming off now and hopefully I will be following you all soon, I dont want to be left alone

Sammie137, wondering how you did the other day, if your still in this group then take consolation that I have been here since November and have still 6.5Ibs to go to get out of here but I was away and put on almost a stone and I wont be leaving today either as I have totm and I got up on the scales this morning and I will be lucky to be down 1 or 2Ibs

Babylady50, welcome to our group here, all consultants will agree the best way to lose weight is slowly and consistently as it is easier to keep it off when you reach target so well done you

Babysie 1978, best of luck in your new category, hopefully soon I will be following you, I have been in this group since November and no offence to anyone but I would like to get out of it soon

Dolly Rocker, well done on your weight loss, this happened to me once and I was 15st exactly but I went on a long holiday right after it and put on nearly a stone but that is slowly coming off now and hopefully I will be following you all soon, I dont want to be left alone

You won't be here alone, I think I'll be here for a while yet!

I sympathise with you both. I feel like I have been stuck here for ages too. 10lb Christmas gain meant you were stuck with me for a little longer than I planned. Hopefully another 2/3 weeks and I can go to the new thread. Good luck to everyone x

I had a wee sneaky WI this morning & I was 14st 13lbs so will defo be out of here at official WI on Saturday.

I want to be at my ideal weight of 10st 7lbs by December 2014.

I made myself a wee chart to monitor my progress & stuck it to the fridge but I just need to focus & believe in myself.

We can do this.

Dxxx

Getting closer to that 14st category as I was down 2.5Ibs tonight so hopefully next week I may be out of here and moved on to the next category. I still have totm so next week all the fluid should be gone and I could very possibly have the 4Ibs needed to get into the 14st category

Anju, it seems ages since I was talking to you, what is important is your here and still continue to stay on track, good on you as I can relate to knowing just how hard that is

Its all going in the right direction tinks, I have 4Ibs to lose to get into the 14st so I'm going to really work hard this week now and get that next week. To think if I had lost an extra half a pound at my last weigh in before Christmas I would have been in the 14st category then but then again I would have had to leave when I came back from my holidays as I put on 13.5Ibs, fingers crossed I will be going there next week

Thanks Dolly Rocker, fingers crossed I will be telling ye all some good news real soon

Mandy, drink lots of the twinnings tea double mint sensation and eat lots of melon and berries, this usually gets rid of any retained fluid. I was at end of totm last Tuesday and still managed to lose 2.5Ibs

Thanks Dolly Rocker, fingers crossed I will be telling ye all some good news real soon

Mandy, drink lots of the twinnings tea double mint sensation and eat lots of melon and berries, this usually gets rid of any retained fluid. I was at end of totm last Tuesday and still managed to lose 2.5Ibs

Thanks for the tips! Might be a bit late tho as WI is tomorrow morning, I'll give it a go xx

Back