15 stone to 14 stone support

weighed this morning and I lost 3lbs last week! I'm absolutely chuffed to bits. That means if I can lose 2lbs this week I'll be at a stone, and I'll also be in the 14's! so that's my goal for this week :)

STS for me this week. Very annoyed as i'd been so good.

Well done on the losses everyone, it's very inspiring!

woohoo 2lbs off last week which takes me into the 14s! :)

good luck for this weeks weigh ins everyone, looking forward to seeing you in the 14's to 13's :)

Hi there lost 3lb this week making me 15st 12.5lb have been here 5 weeks and have lost 20lb total so thank you for letting me join ur group and hopfully not here 2 long xx

Lost 1.5lb last nite taking me 2 15st 10.5lb x

I am absolute buzzing to be in this group with a 2lb loss taken me to 15.13, im so excited to now be aiming to get into the 14s, looking forward to all the support from everyone :) x

I have been up & down & up & down & up & down since December but I am so happy that I lost 5lbs this week & I am down again to 15st 3lbs.

Hopefully will be outta here soon.

Dxxx

Hi hi! Happy to be here, though I have my fingers crossed I won't be here for more than 3 or 4 weeks :) Lost 3.5lbs this week, taking me down to 15st 11.5. Still a long way to go before I start to feel slim again, but at least my clothes are starting to fit a bit better so I know it's working, haha!

Does anyone have a plan for this week? I'm trying SP and hoping for a good loss - if I don't have one, I won't be trying it again unless I'm desperate. I do miss my pasta/rice/potatoes/yoghurts/bananas!

Hey lovely people! I just rejoined SW last week at 16st 4lbs :eek: I was horrified as i have never been more than 15st something before... Anyway, lost 4.5lbs this week, so just snuck under the bar for this groups at 15st 13.5lbs... Reall hoping to move through this zone to the 14s quite quickly as have been messing about going up and down within the 15s for what seems like forever. Once I see 14 at the front of the number on the scales I'll know I've made some real progress. Going to be tough though, as I'm going away for work for a week on Friday and lots of events etc planned. Going to do my best to stay on track though.

lost only 1 this week so not going anywhere fast this time round, as I had a bad week I am hoping that I have a more successful week this week and get a nice wee loss to follow :) xx

Back