15 stone to 14 stone support

I lost another 2.4lb this week so by the looks of things this time next week i might be moving to they next thread and finally be bk to the 14's. It's been about 18 months since my body last saw 14st and it is already saying thank you to me for the weight loss. I work 12.5 hour shifts on my feet all day and before i started losing weight again i found my hips would ache if i stood still for more than 5 minutes which was rather uncomfortable when i would have to stand and do my writing. Athough when i started walking around again the ache would go away slightly. well i don't seem to get the achy hips now which is lovely.

Weighed in at 15st 2.5lb so gonna try and get out off here this week :) :) :)

1.5lbs off for me this week! That takes me down to 15st 3.5lbs - so if I can make an amazing effort I'll be out of here next week (unlikely!) or fingers crossed the week after. Easter is so tricky though - can hear the chocolate calling my name!

1lbs off for me so I'm 15st 5lbs so I will be here for a while

Take care beckaboo enjoy being in the next stone hope to join you in a few weeks time

M x

First week back on plan. 8 pounds off taking me to 14 stone 2 pounds.

Caz! Congrats on your epic loss. You are already a graduate of this thread ;) You need the next one down - 14 to 13s.

1.5lbs off for me, so down to 15 stone 2. Fingers and toes crossed I lose 2.5lbs next week!

2.5lbs off for me this week so I'm now 15st 2.5lbs. Not long until I'm leaving you all

M x

Good to see you all nearly leaving. I have to lose 1.1/2lbs to get on this thread. Weigh in next Friday. I hope in the nicest possible way that some of you will be gone by then. :rolleyes:

Good luck. :)

Good to see you all nearly leaving. I have to lose 1.1/2lbs to get on this thread. Weigh in next Friday. I hope in the nicest possible way that some of you will be gone by then. :rolleyes: Good luck. :)

Good luck for your weigh in on Friday I think I only have a couple of weeks left here then on my merry way I go

Had a great weigh in 2day and am now saying farewell as i am now in the 14s hope to c u all soon x

I lost 1.5 lbs this week so that makes me 15.1 so hopefully I won't be here for too much longer :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

would love to lose 1.5lbs this week or more of course, and then i will be off down to the next stone bracket.

Fingers crossed for 1.5lbs on wednesday

I was hoping to be with you but put on 1lb. ?????
Need to lose 2.1/2 to joint you now

Woohoo! +0.5lbs on last week, but -5lbs this week, taking me down to 14st 11.5 :) Hope to see you all in the next bracket very soon!

Omg 5lbs that's fabulous well done

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back